Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Brocels who are trying to have good discipline (exercise, good food, nofap, etc...)

• Thread starter Doctor Manhattan
  • Start date
Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
Serious question... you who are trying to have a good diet, exercise almost every day of the week, nofap and etc... how do you deal with moments of weakness? (moments that break your line of discipline) .
I am a somewhat sad person, but I have always been very disciplined. The problem is that these moments of weakness have always hindered me a lot in my journey, I would like opinions on this.

I'm a fuckin shitskin curry! :feelsUnreal:

Don't think, just do. A lot of incels have the problem with high inhib, and paralysis by analysis. We're too much in our own heads, and it fucks us up in everything from self-doubt and giving up too early. In a moment of weakness, just stop thinking, and focus on doing something productive, whether it's gymmaxxing or jobmaxxing/wageslaverymaxxing. Most of us incels are autistic. Form good habits, and the autism will help u from breaking them, by forcing u to repeat those good habits.

Don't think, just do. A lot of incels have the problem with high inhib, and paralysis by analysis. We're too much in our own heads, and it fucks us up in everything from self-doubt and giving up too early. In a moment of weakness, just stop thinking, and focus on doing something productive, whether it's gymmaxxing or jobmaxxing/wageslaverymaxxing. Most of us incels are autistic. Form good habits, and the autism will help u from breaking them, by forcing u to repeat those good habits.
Great answer brocel (I'm tired of shitposts!!!) . About your comment, the problem is that my moments of sadness are shit for me, it ruins my performance when I'm studying/working/exercising... it even interferes with eating at a certain point, because it breaks my routine of good habits (and that demotivates me a lot later) . It's an endless loop :lasereyes:

Great answer brocel (I'm tired of shitposts!!!) . About your comment, the problem is that my moments of sadness are shit for me, it ruins my performance when I'm studying/working/exercising... it even interferes with eating at a certain point, because it breaks my routine of good habits (and that demotivates me a lot later) . It's an endless loop :lasereyes:
I feel ya. I get the same way. Again, I just find, pushing those thoughts out, and trying to stay as busy as possible to keep those thoughts away as the best solution. If you have time to feel sad, it means you're not busy enough. A lot of incels suffer from autism and ruminating mind syndrome. A normie can probably cure their sadness by talking about it with friends. Incels, with autism and ruminating mind syndrome, when they talk about their sadness and shitty lives, end up just dwelling on it more, and it keeps growing and growing, and they get sadder or eventually angry. It becomes the shitty loop cause you can't think about anything else. And there's no cure for ruminating mind. Again, I don't think there's a definite solution, just constantly keeping yourself busy with something, whatever it is, whether it's jobmaxxing or gymmaxxing. Just something productive. Less thinking, more doing.

I feel ya. I get the same way. Again, I just find, pushing those thoughts out, and trying to stay as busy as possible to keep those thoughts away as the best solution. If you have time to feel sad, it means you're not busy enough. A lot of incels suffer from autism and ruminating mind syndrome. A normie can probably cure their sadness by talking about it with friends. Incels, with autism and ruminating mind syndrome, when they talk about their sadness and shitty lives, end up just dwelling on it more, and it keeps growing and growing, and they get sadder or eventually angry. It becomes the shitty loop cause you can't think about anything else. And there's no cure for ruminating mind. Again, I don't think there's a definite solution, just constantly keeping yourself busy with something, whatever it is, whether it's jobmaxxing or gymmaxxing. Just something productive. Less thinking, more doing.
Thanks for the advice brocel

i always fuck up whenever i do though. always gotta think thru before doing

after drinking a woman's blood straight from her neck stump and disposing of the body in a dumpster i usually get good and pumped up again

Last edited:
after drinking a woman's blood straight from her neck stump and disposing of the body in a dumpster i usually get good and pumped up again
:feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back