Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brocels, What Is A Good Way To Make Cash Online?

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

▐┛卐ϟϟLuminaryϟϟ卐▐┛
★★★★★
Fellow brocels, what are good ways to start making cash online? I love the idea of working from home and making cash through that, even if it is only a small amount.

Even if i knew - i wouldnt share it

Just DroPship BrOoo

Buy my course to learn how!

If you already have a bit of money, buy stocks. They will pay dividends once a year, even if the market doesn't go up.

Why nigger , that’s what’s wrong with this nigger world
No money for your face.. you are going to create a competition for me, potentially driving me away from my business

Thats why you will never see some real richmen giving their secrets away.. they dont want to make a trouble for themselves

If you already have a bit of money, buy stocks. They will pay dividends once a year, even if the market doesn't go up.
Yeah I need to do that.

Create a website to scam little kids into buying skins in games.

sell your weed illegally and break bad :smonk:

Fellow brocels, what are good ways to start making cash online? I love the idea of working from home and making cash through that, even if it is only a small amount.
IT related shit. I wouldnt know how to get started. I'm not good with computers

write code for SEO tools, dropship, or fuck it all and clone cards from credit log dumps.

Food, gaming equipment,clothes and restaurants is what money is good for .
But firstly you must use your money to make even more money. Once you got somewhat-passive income.. congratulations! You won this game of life

Pretend to be a foid and make an onlyfans

My nigger brain can’t compute , I was thinking about putting 1$ into a bunch of random stocks and hope one of them takes off
And for making money you must have at least good amount of money! No, 1$ will not do the trick

I would like the same for myself but I'm too low IQ to sustain myself without the neetbux. You need to be somewhat smart to make cash online :fuk:

I would like the same for myself but I'm too low IQ to sustain myself without the neetbux. You need to be somewhat smart to make cash online :fuk:
Fortunately, I am not that dumb.

Also you asked the wrong forum

But my suggestion is just find any service based business that doesnt require alot of capital

Search what service based business means btw

Or do any sort of investment
I see, thanks for giving a somewhat decent response brocel.