Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brocels that decide to rope and DON’T decide to go ER are cucks

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★
Truly, I’ll stay alive and continue to tend to my virginity like it’s a brutal wound with my copes, and proceed to bully foids on the internet until the day I die.

But for brocels who can’t take it. Just not enough serotonin, not enough copes available to you to tend to your inceldom. Why just kill yourself? You’ve let the normies win at that point and given them what they want. That’s CUCKED.

Go ER. I mean I’m not about to die, so I’m not gonna take that chance when I’m relatively happy as an inkwell bully. But for those not as privileged, don’t be a cuck. Go ER. Don’t let the normies get the last laugh.

Not everyone can handle going ER and bringing that on their families. Maybe you’re not able to get a gun like AM so you can’t kill yourself when you’re finished.

Hello fat ass grey nigger. I agree.

Glownigger thread tbh.

Not everyone can handle going ER and bringing that on their families. Maybe you’re not able to get a gun like AM so you can’t kill yourself when you’re finished.
You don't hate your families like some males do.

Photo 1 the eternal boomer 0

I’m gonna go
SZ
Saran Zahid
Aka Rapemaxxer over a 1 week period on a college campus:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

E.R is a personal choice. Cho and Elliot had their reasons, I assume.

I don’t want my ugly face all over the news and my story on the internet forever just by killing some normfags

Truly, I’ll stay alive and continue to tend to my virginity like it’s a brutal wound with my copes, and proceed to bully foids on the internet until the day I die.

But for brocels who can’t take it. Just not enough serotonin, not enough copes available to you to tend to your inceldom. Why just kill yourself? You’ve let the normies win at that point and given them what they want. That’s CUCKED.

Go ER. I mean I’m not about to die, so I’m not gonna take that chance when I’m relatively happy as an inkwell bully. But for those not as privileged, don’t be a cuck. Go ER. Don’t let the normies get the last laugh.
Well I'd imagine that most of us wouldn't be able to acquire the ordinance to really make much of an impact. We don't all live in America and have alot of money and access to weaponry

I'll probably take another subhuman with me

why destroy good lives, it's objectively pointless, but if you kill a subhuman you're doing them a favor
Stacies and other toilet whores =\= good lives worth protecting

cope. if you dont go ER after diagnosed with terminal illness you would also be a cuck. as in an inkwell it will be soon enough

Glowing greycel thread.

Based and logical

Only High T virgins are willing to kill normies

I’m not high T and too lazy to do it