Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BROCELS JUST HELP ME AND INVENT IDEA FOR NEW VLOG FOR TRUEECELE (IN VIDEO GAME)

Sneir

Sneir

ALL MY POSTS ARE LITERARY FICTION
★★★★★
WIR SIND DIE ECHTE CARTELE @proudweeb SINCE CUCKSTER WENT OFF AWAY FROM ME AND KOME IS GONE YOU HAVE TO TAKE OPPERSING ROLE DU KONDOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View: https://youtu.be/HqzXvQ22NGY
(IN VIDEO GAME)

I WOULD RATHER STAY p00rlack WITH PARA IN DER KOFFEN TTHAN YUGO BETRUGO PEDOPHILE FROM ASTANA (IN VIDEO GAME)

I WOULD RATHER STAY p00rlack WITH PARA IN DER KOFFEN TTHAN YUGO BETRUGO PEDOPHILE FROM ASTANA (IN VIDEO GAME)
literally me
The Average Croatian Starterpack : r/starterpacks

literally me
The Average Croatian Starterpack : r/starterpacks
TOYOTA BEST CAR YARIS CAN BE LAUNCHED INTO SPACE AND BLAZED THROUGH THE ATMOSPHERE AT 5000 KM/H AND WILL STILL FUNCTION WITH NO SCRATCHES ( IN VIDEO GAME )

TOYOTA BEST CAR YARIS CAN BE LAUNCHED INTO SPACE AND BLAZED THROUGH THE ATMOSPHERE AT 5000 KM/H AND WILL STILL FUNCTION WITH NO SCRATCHES ( IN VIDEO GAME )
@Dregster MY TRAPPHONE IS MOTOROLLA #TOYOTA COROLLA @proudweeb DRUG PUSHING AT MIDDLE LEVEL (IN VIDEO GAME)

Golf 2 will also survive
Nigga I literally see cars from the fucking stone age here, damn son, gypsy and croatian normies are something else :lul:

Golf 2 will also survive
Nigga I literally see cars from the fucking stone age here, damn son, gypsy and croatian normies are something else :lul:
no I AM JUST WHITE WITH TESLA MODEL X OTHER DU BIST DER GOTTLOSEN ATHEIST DU HURENSOHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

no I AM JUST WHITE WITH TESLA MODEL X OTHER DU BIST DER GOTTLOSEN ATHEIST DU HURENSOHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
Your tesla will explode into flames one day bro
fucking EVtroons...

Damn nigga speaking in de semitic language family

Nah old volkswagen golfs, also saw some old volvo, a yugo, and I think a lada niva too
croatia advanced economy superpower by 2523
اي والله اني اهرجء عربي من زمان الله يلعن الكفار الامريكين الموت لاسرائيل والنصر لنا الامة العربية ( في العاب الفيديو )

كرواتيا ماكتشفو قدر البيض علشان يكرون فالسماء :lul:

اي والله اني اهرجء عربي من زمان الله يلعن الكفار الامريكين الموت لاسرائيل والنصر لنا الامة العربية ( في العاب الفيديو )

كرواتيا ماكتشفو قدر البيض علشان يكرون فالسماء :lul:
Ništa ne razumijem, ae prevedi s arapskog na hrvatski, ja sam lijen i neda mi se :feelscomfy::feelstastyman:

Ništa ne razumijem, ae prevedi s arapskog na hrvatski, ja sam lijen i neda mi se :feelscomfy::feelstastyman:
croatia discovering eggs? nigga we have a lot of chickens here
at least were i live, niggaz be farming in the city :society:

I hate google translate

Fuckgoogletranslate

WHAT I MEANT TO SAY IS CROATIA WILL DISCOVER FIRE BEFORE FLYING IN AIRPLANES

I hate google translate

View attachment 721145

WHAT I MEANT TO SAY IS CROATIA WILL DISCOVER FIRE BEFORE FLYING IN AIRPLANES
is eggs and fire similar in snake language?
at least we based and tradpilled
Is This Tractor Towing a Russian Jet Captured in Ukraine? | Snopes.com
retarded news site says this is a russian plane in ukraine but you can see the croatian coat of arms on the plane

is eggs and fire similar in snake language?
at least we based and tradpilled
Is This Tractor Towing a Russian Jet Captured in Ukraine? | Snopes.com
retarded news site says this is a russian plane in ukraine but you can see the croatian coat of arms on the plane
WALLAHI I DON'T KNOW BUT IN HEART RATE MONITOR LANGUAGE FIRE ARE SOMEWHAT RELATED TO DULL EGGS IN HERE BUT RETARDED KIKETRANSLATOR MIXED IT UP WITH EGGS AND HATING THE SKY ALSO BASED MIG-21BIS CROATIAN BEST FOR ARMING KH-66 GROM MISSILES AND TARGETING US NAVY

WALLAHI I DON'T KNOW BUT IN HEART RATE MONITOR LANGUAGE FIRE ARE SOMEWHAT RELATED TO DULL EGGS IN HERE BUT RETARDED KIKETRANSLATOR MIXED IT UP WITH EGGS AND HATING THE SKY ALSO BASED MIG-21BIS CROATIAN BEST FOR ARMING KH-66 GROM MISSILES AND TARGETING US NAVY
Funny thing is we wanted to upgrade our outdated airforce so we ordered some F-16s from Kiksrael but the news kept saying shit like "uhhh we will deliver later" this went on for a few years but then we had enough of getting cucked so now we're ordering some french planes :feelskek:

KURVA MŮŽETE MLUVIT ČESKY PROSÍM? (VE VIDEOHŘE)

Funny thing is we wanted to upgrade our outdated airforce so we ordered some F-16s from Kiksrael but the news kept saying shit like "uhhh we will deliver later" this went on for a few years but then we had enough of getting cucked so now we're ordering some french planes :feelskek:
F16 IS GARBAGE I SHOT DOWN 500 F16 KIKELOPS PLANES BUT AIM-120C-5 IS VERY STRONG ALSO ECM IN F-16C IS WEAK AND HAS SHORT LEGS.

M-2000C IS GOOD AT CLOSE AIR COMBAT AND MERGING BUT TERRIBLE AT BVR USE. IT HAS NICE COCKPIT THOUGH VERY FAST AND AGILE, CAN SWOOP IN AT ONE CIRCLE FIGHTS AND BUG THE ENEMY IN A MOMENT.

I HAVE SOME MORE CLASSIFIED INFORMATION REGARDING BVR DOGFIGHTS IF YOU'RE WONDERING PM ME

F16 IS GARBAGE I SHOT DOWN 500 F16 KIKELOPS PLANES AIM-120C-5 IS VERY STRONG ALSO ECM IN F-16C IS WEAK AND HAS SHORT LEGS.

M-2000C IS GOOD AT CLOSE AIR COMBAT AND MERGING BUT TERRIBLE AT BVR USE. IT HAS NICE COCKPIT THOUGH VERY FAST AND AGILE, CAN SWOOP IN AT ONE CIRCLE FIGHTS AND BUG THE ENEMY.
yeah but what do you think about dassault rafale? since we be getting those instead
also i think its stupid to completely get rid of the MIGs (but el prime minister said so), i think its because we dont have enough space in the airfield or something lmao

yeah but what do you think about dassault rafale? since we be getting those instead
also i think its stupid to completely get rid of the MIGs (but el prime minister said so), i think its because we dont have enough space in the airfield or something lmao
Strong jet but snecma M88 is fucking weak and consumes a lot of fuel, even mig-21 bis have conservative engine. Mica IR is not that bad but semi active radar homing missiles are a thing of the past and it would die in a fight against any aircraft wielding fox-3's. BVR is all that matters fuck agile fast planes any faggot can bug you with an AMRAAM at 6 NM like a piece of shit nigger pussy with minimal effort SPAMRAAM fucktards need to die fuck the AIM-120-C-5 and fuck the R-77-1, SD-10 and the AA-10 Alamo-ca missiles. Death to all AHR missiles

Strong jet but snecma M88 is fucking weak and consumes a lot of fuel, even mig-21 bis have conservative engine. Mica IR is not that bad but semi active radar homing missiles are a thing of the past and it would die in a fight against any aircraft wielding fox-3's. BVR is all that matters fuck agile fast planes any faggot can bug you with an AMRAAM at 6 NM like a piece of shit nigger pussy with minimal effort SPAMRAAM fucktards need to die fuck the AIM-120-C-5 and fuck the R-77-1, SD-10 and the AA-10 Alamo-ca missiles. Death to all AHR missiles
imma copypaste this
i have a lot to learn about jets :feelsokman:

stream mal alter @Sneir

oder kannst du grad nicht?

this shit exploded my headphones
IMAGINE PUTTING IT IN REAL RAP STUDIO WITH MIX MASTERING AND NORMIES SHITTED UP ON FEAR!!!!!!!! ((IN VIDEO GAME)

IMAGINE PUTTING IT IN REAL RAP STUDIO WITH MIX MASTERING AND NORMIES SHITTED UP ON FEAR!!!!!!!! ((IN VIDEO GAME)
we finna drop an incel mixtape

we finna drop an incel mixtape
PLEASE DO IT I WILL SUPPLY MIXTAPERS WITH HARAM DOLLARA MOTHERFUCKA DRIP KOMMANDO INCELS GOES VIRAL IN 2023 (IN VIDEO GAME=)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back