Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brocels, I need your help. Leave home just to prove a point?

Should I leave home just to prove a point?

• Yes, leave (but my life will objectively be EVEN worse and more annoying)

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No, stay (but have to live with disappointing mother)

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
I'm studying online full-time atm, and live at home with my mom and my dog. My life – ignoring the fact that I'm short (5'4"), ugly (a 2 max.) and a hopeless incel - is ok. I also have social anxiety and can't work more than 15 hours per day bc of my autism and this study. I could leave home, I'll tell why in a sec, and go live in a shitty apartment. I'd have to work, and I could completely forget about ever getting a girlfriend. It's already over, but then it's more over.

So my mom lies and manipulates me all the time. She thinks I'm the most gullible, stupidest, question-nothing child (I'm 26, and my parents new I wouldn't get a gf since I was 15). She tells me so many lies ("you look good" – actually I'm a 2 out of 10). But she also wants me to forget the idea of getting a min. 6/10 gf. Now my problem is that she's contradicting herself. Says a very ugly 3/10 girl we know is "average", because she is comparing them to others (so basically, 3/10 is average). And a girl I'd rate a 6/10 is a 10/10 for her 'because there is nothing better out there. You don't go outside, you don't know.' But I do drive around sometimes, and she is just a liar trying to influence my thoughts so I don't feel bad, but I do bc I know she's manipulating me (She thinks about what to tell me beforehand, it's obvious.)

My problem is that she can't even keep up the lie that I look good (I don't read some of my posts). What she tells me, she doesn't really believe herself. And she tells herself she's not lying, all she's doing is twisting and spinning the facts/her opinions/etc. so much that they become the "truth" cough cough... obviously she'd be happy if I get a gf but she doesn't fucking care, she didn't deny nor confirm it, her only goal is that 'you get a job' and 'studies show women want a man with a job, it's even more important than looks.'

Help me out here, bros.

*I'm autistic, I have social anxiety, little money and everything is expensive. At home my mom cooks, buys groceries, I go walk the dog.

It's story time, once again.

If she doesn't outwardly treat you badly, stay until you can live somewhat comfortably on your own since you're still studying; she gaslights and attempts to neuter you into the usual bluepilled coping subhuman, yes, but that's what will happen with the majority of people you meet as a sub 4 outcast... :society:

I doubt leaving will do much for you, even harming you as you lose your financial support. :feelsjuice:

Could you get on Hartz IV ?
Yes, I could, good thought bro! I wouldn't live at home anymore. But that system won't help my life be not shit. Either way, I have to really consider it, thanks for the idea man

Ism

Ism1

Ism2

Ism3

Ism4

Indeed. I preached self-love in the past and hope to do so soon. We should all love ourselves enough to resist NT brainwashing.

My Personal Exploits:

Downtown Milwaukee, Brookfield, Tomah, Eau Claire, St. Paul...Minneapolis!

When I was about your age, I also left a situation involving favoritism and dark-pigment discrimination. I realized that I respected a tall pale White German redhead more than my own relatives.

Hello.

I'm not schizophrenic, but I do have ASD. I suffer from parasomnia/sexsomnia and experience involuntary sexual behaviors(masturbation, sexual sleep-talking, sleeping with one leg crouched in the air) during sleep because of it. This resulted in people recording me and laughing at me while I was sleeping(Having a nightmare of group therapy), which made me afraid to sleep in the presence of others.

I had to isolate myself inside a relative's basement out of fear of being recorded again by strangers. It's another gift of neuro-atypicality.

Understood. I'll proceed:

Several years ago, I entered my second mental breakdown after months of torment from youth living in a youth commune. I was paranoid, afraid of sleeping, and kept hearing voices of those youth in my mind for months afterward. I'd sleep in the basement of a relative and cringe whenever I'd hear laughter.

I coped with this by recounting all my negative experiences daily. I recalled how I was criticized by relatives for ASD, bullied in group therapy for ASD, ostracized in the commune for ASD, and I started analyzing all aspects of my suffering and realized that I was non-NT and incapable of truly bonding with Normies in a meaningful way. Then, I researched my conditions and spent hours seeking out techniques and therapies for myself, since my relatives did little to help me with them.

can't work more than 15 hours per day
Nigga nobody can do that, that's suicidal and it's probably illegal everywhere to make someone work that much.

Leaving home, if you feel ready for it, is always a good idea I think. Don't LDAR, it's fucking bullshit, if you find something you can do and a way to sustain yourself, it's almost always better than doing nothing.

Nigga nobody can do that, that's suicidal and it's probably illegal everywhere to make someone work that much.

Leaving home, if you feel ready for it, is always a good idea I think. Don't LDAR, it's fucking bullshit, if you find something you can do and a way to sustain yourself, it's almost always better than doing nothing.
Oops I mean per week. can't turn off italics lol

My adhd brain at work again

LDAR would happen much more when I move out. At least here I can use my mom's treadmill

Oops I mean per week. can't turn off italics lol

My adhd brain at work again

LDAR would happen much more when I move out. At least here I can use my mom's treadmill
Thanks for your tips bro. I'm not ready to leave home but it would be to prove a point. How my mom treats me as if I were the dumbest child out there, one that knows nothing about the real world etc

What kind of help do you even expect for such a hopeless situation?

If she doesn't outwardly treat you badly, stay until you can live somewhat comfortably on your own since you're still studying; she gaslights and attempts to neuter you into the usual bluepilled coping subhuman, yes, but that's what will happen with the majority of people you meet as a sub 4 outcast... :society:

I doubt leaving will do much for you, even harming you as you lose your financial support. :feelsjuice:
I fully agree with PLA1092. Moreover, leaving your mom's to prove a point will likely accomplish nothing -- I sincerely doubt your point will get across.

Thanks. Good points. She obviously also believes in the black-pill without admitting it, she doesn’t really believe in the blue-pill or the red-pill herself it’s obvious, she just blue- and red-pills me. Fucking hate my life, why can’t I die? My 40 year old neighbor is dying of cancer why can’t it be me; I’d do euthanasia then. I can never escape my truecel situation

I fully agree with PLA1092. Moreover, leaving your mom's to prove a point will likely accomplish nothing -- I sincerely doubt your point will get across.
Ok. I guess that makes sense. I’ll still always be annoyed though but whatever. Thanks bro

Ok. I guess that makes sense. I’ll still always be annoyed though but whatever. Thanks bro
Leaving the nest will likely amount to exchanging one annoyance for another.

What kind of help do you even expect for such a hopeless situation?
None I guess. I just don’t know if I should stay in jail or go live on the streets (both are metaphors)

I hate my mom, and I still live with her. Your mom probably is sick in the head, and if she took the kikecine her moods will swing. Living with parents will save you a ton of money on rent, fuck the older generations that doomed their incel offspring.

Get double LL and stop crying nigger

Yes you should move out.Your parents are holding your copes and dreams back.I don't know your situation,but in your case i would leave my parents, unless they are very ill .

Even if let's say you will be forever incel,at least you could cope the best you could alone.For example you can fuck the prostitutes you want (If you are into this),you can eat what you want,you can play what you want how much you want,you can visit places you want without telling anybody about it,you can develop new copes that you want.

If you don't like solitude you can buy yourself a pet.Only losers stay without their parents whithout a good enough reason.You are old enough to make your own decisions,but take with a pinch of salt what i told you here.

Basically my mom’s lying to me the whole time
Yes you should move out.Your parents are holding your copes and dreams back.I don't know your situation,but in your case i would leave my parents, unless they are very ill .

Even if let's say you will be forever incel,at least you could cope the best you could alone.For example you can fuck the prostitutes you want (If you are into this),you can eat what you want,you can play what you want how much you want,you can visit places you want without telling anybody about it,you can develop new copes that you want.

If you don't like solitude you can buy yourself a pet.Only losers stay without their parents whithout a good enough reason.You are old enough to make your own decisions,but take with a pinch of salt what i told you here.
thanks dude. Appreciate all the advice. Problem is, we have a dog and a cat at home. My mom has bad legs so I always have to walk the dog and most rental apartments don’t allow pets. Our cat is an outdoor cat. I’d be leaving both behind. And I have social anxiety. Life in an apartment would be much much more uncomfortable overall. My disability together with how my mom lies to me and insults my intelligence (which isn’t great, so that’s an achievement on her part), she spins the facts and excepts me to believe them.

“you look better than 80% of men [but she compares me to men in Germany which aren’t great-looking on average]

“your sister isn’t *that* good looking but out there, she’s a 10/10. strangers stare at her and they tell me how beautiful she is” [2 lies in one. She’s like a 6, or 7 max., out there she’s maybe a 7, and people don’t really stare at her. They did when she had acne, but my mom says they do it now bc “she’s a 10/10 out there”

That means, if I’m apparently an 8, she tries to tell me that there are no good looking women out there. So even if I’m apparently good looking (she cheats and compares me to the ugliest, but even then, I’m uglier than the ugly)….

So, she’s just a liar because she spins and filters the facts so much that she can tell herself that she’s “not lying”…. it just upsets me that she tries to manipulate my thoughts, lies to me, and doesn’t care about how I feel about it or if I ever find a girlfriend. Yet she expects empathy and truthfulness from others.