Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel BROCEL u don't look that bad, unless of course you look just like this dude

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★
IMG 20240402 211843 748

I saw this dude on tiktok today, he is 150 cm tall (4'11 tall), he's really all over, I won't post his tiktok so that fakecels from this forum don't flame him

Brutal, dude is probably bluepilled. I think he mogs Sam.

if he quits that normie hair and brushes his teeth then maybe he gets to be a 5

Brutal, dude is probably bluepilled. I think he mogs Sam.
he's a genetic failure, he doesn't think about women or anything, he survives on disability benefits, his family abandoned him, he lives in an abandoned building

if he quits that normie hair and brushes his teeth then maybe he gets to be a 5
yes, yes, he needs a haircut, gain a little confidence, and find himself a hobby, and he will immediately become a guy in hot demand, I believe

I think I might just mog him

BEYOND OVER :fuk:
this is quite a shame, his family abandoned him, and now he lives in a building that will soon be demolished, survives on disability benefits, absolutely clownish unfair world, this dude could be living the life of some model right now, if the world was less cruel

yes, yes, he needs a haircut, gain a little confidence, and find himself a hobby, and he will immediately become a guy in hot demand, I believe
if he is fucking horses,yes.

it won t,the only solution to gaps are braces
dude, he'll soon be living in a dump, he's currently living in an abandoned house, do you really think he has the time or finances for braces right now? or the desire to brush your teeth?

dude, he'll soon be living in a dump, he's currently living in an abandoned house, do you really think he has the time or finances for braces right now? or the desire to brush your teeth?
not my fault that he was born in America

IMG 20240402 213001 751

wash your teeth and everything will be fine

he's a genetic failure, he doesn't think about women or anything, he survives on disability benefits, his family abandoned him, he lives in an abandoned building
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::fuk:

Good looking drug addicts get better treatment.

not my fault that he was born in America
if he had been born in America, it would have been a godsend for him, he lives somewhere in Central Asia, most likely in Tajikistan or Kazakhstan

if he had been born in America, it would have been a godsend for him, he lives somewhere in Central Asia, most likely in Tajikistan or Kazakhstan
damn,he lives in the best place in the world and complains,0 taxes for horsecels

damn,he lives in the best place in the world and complains,0 taxes for horsecels
I also sometimes envy him, he receives $50 a month for disability, another injustice, clown world

Yeah buddy, I know that. There's no way he is a 5 if he is that short + he's pretty ugly. Overall 2/10.
brutal,yea idk how foids rate him,but i give him a 5

brutal,yea idk how foids rate him,but i give him a 5
asking foids is a stupid idea, they will definitely give a good rating and say that everything is ok, although they will wash their hands every minute for a week after touching the phone on the screen of which there was his image, fucking pathetic constant liars

Compared to me he has:
-Full head of hair
-Compact mid-face
-Good eye support
-Better facial symmetry
-More teeth even if crooked
Other than height he MOGs me to death

Compared to me he has:
-Full head of hair
-Compact mid-face
-Good eye support
-Better facial symmetry