Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL bro just keep grinding and youll get a girl!

I

IncelHeII

Just work and make money bro dont worry about foids when you are 40 youll finally get your 30 year old single mother GF with sagging tits, a wrinkly body, and she's been fucking guys since she was 16! You finally made it bro you ascended!!!!!! :lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Worry about foids. Worry about them daily. Keep worrying.

Crypto Cope GIF by Chubbiverse

Worry about foids. Worry about them daily. Keep worrying.

Crypto Cope GIF by Chubbiverse
it's not only that I want a foid ,it's how easy they live, and how incels will be told the dumbest of things. it's truly a bad life being an incel man now

it's not only that I want a foid ,it's how easy they live, and how incels will be told the dumbest of things. it's truly a bad life being an incel man now
Just keep coping like I do. Tell yourself a bunch of lies in the mirror until you go crazy. Become a Dark Triad Evil Incel.

Just keep coping like I do. Tell yourself a bunch of lies in the mirror until you go crazy. Become a Dark Triad Evil Incel.
i hate lies tho. it infuriates me that i put so much effort into life and im still in the same spot, meanwhile i personally know foids who worked dead end jobs living in trailers who found a tallfag rich guy and he took them into his home, and now they live off him:lul: but they still think they are strong independent feminists. I just hate this life.

i hate lies tho. it infuriates me that i put so much effort into life and im still in the same spot, meanwhile i personally know foids who worked dead end jobs living in trailers who found a tallfag rich guy and he took them into his home, and now they live off him:lul: but they still think they are strong independent feminists. I just hate this life.

Can't deny it. It is a fucked up crazy world, and frankly I am crazy too. Just let go. Let your ego die. You have your idea of how the world should be, and then there is the world. You are upset because reality doesn't align with the fantasy you made. Stop holding onto the fantasy. Let the ego die. The world is the world. You're not real. Stop holding onto the illusion of self. Everything about you is fake and made up. You're a spook. You invented yourself. You don't exist. You are a collection of fantasies and delusions and everything you think you know is a lie. Those foids you know do not exist. Normies do not exist. Kill one and you will see that they just become husks. They were never even there. No one is. Not even you. What happens to your experience if you kill yourself? It ceases to exist, if it ever did. Kill your ego. Do it now. Take your pills :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Take your yummy backpills like a good little boy. Then die. Cease to exist. Give up your ego. Kill your ego. Kill your ego. Kill your ego. Kill your ego. Kill your ego. Kill your ego.

treat it like meat . fuk it and abandon ship if it shows signs of issues. it is what it is

Can't deny it. It is a fucked up crazy world, and frankly I am crazy too. Just let go. Let your ego die. You have your idea of how the world should be, and then there is the world. You are upset because reality doesn't align with the fantasy you made. Stop holding onto the fantasy. Let the ego die. The world is the world. You're not real. Stop holding onto the illusion of self. Everything about you is fake and made up. You're a spook. You invented yourself. You don't exist. You are a collection of fantasies and delusions and everything you think you know is a lie. Those foids you know do not exist. Normies do not exist. Kill one and you will see that they just become husks. They were never even there. No one is. Not even you. What happens to your experience if you kill yourself? It ceases to exist, if it ever did. Kill your ego. Do it now. Take your pills :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Take your yummy backpills like a good little boy. Then die. Cease to exist. Give up your ego. Kill your ego. Kill your ego. Kill your ego. Kill your ego. Kill your ego. Kill your ego.
i cant properly respond to this now, maybe i need to take the clownpill again:feelsclown:

“men peak at 40 brO” :soy::soy::soy::soy:

another edgy teen making the whole point of world about pussy. you'll grow up and see the truth.