Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story British live-streamer STOPS black man from stealing a Chinese persons bike

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

View: https://youtu.be/tzAo2ByM6q8

Time stamp: 6 hours 4 minutes (sorry I’m phone posting)

He’s an IRL live-streamer in the UK and next to him a chink was getting his bike stolen by a nigger and he saved him.

alternate title: @pp183 gets saved by @mental_out

I hope normies get blackpilled on niggers due to this whole stop Asian hate crap. Nah who am I kidding. They'll just keep blaming whites.

chinkcel attacked by tyrone.

That was quite brazen and right in front of people. Even when he was caught he still tried to steal it. SMH

06:05:15 for impatientcels

Nonsense.

As everyone in the UK knows, only wahmen are in danger in the cities at night.

@ThoughtfulCel can you confirm?
Wait what

C198682d73cad281e989f860c35aa0de

If @BummerDrummer is trying to emphasize the live streamer is British to praise whites and it turns out that the live streamer is Uruguayan it's just another example of cumskins taking the credit for something to prop up anglo power. But it also be @mental_out just joking around ngl

His channel says he's from uraguay any way, although definitely doesn't look white. The uraguay thing could be a joke but he looks at the very least middle eastern.
Good observation skills ded srs.

If @BummerDrummer is trying to emphasize the live streamer is British to praise whites and it turns out that the live streamer is Uruguayan it's just another example of cumskins taking the credit for something to prop up anglo power. But it also be @mental_out just joking around ngl
I mean this kind of behavior is common for cumskins, so it really doesn't surprise me in the least.

Especially from cumskins who haven't the intelligence nor strength to take action themselves.

Don't quote me on this but I've met some guys who keep insisting that Uruguay is mostly white people. Also notice how the NIGGERcop doesn't come running to the rescue but the (arguably) white person does. This is why you don't let monkeys in the police force. Dindu should be fired right now.

"Unlike Brazil, white Argentinians constitute a majority of the country's population. In terms of percentage of the total population, Uruguay has the highest concentrations of whites, who constitute 92% of their total population, while Honduras has the smallest white population, with only 1%."
I mean this kind of behavior is common for cumskins, so it really doesn't surprise me in the least.

Especially from cumskins who haven't the intelligence nor strength to take action themselves.
Speaking of dumb niggermonkeys. What job do you leech money off without doing any actual work for it?

Don't quote me on this but I've met some guys who keep insisting that Uruguay is mostly white people. Also notice how the NIGGERcop doesn't come running to the rescue but the (arguably) white person does. This is why you don't let monkeys in the police force. Dindu should be fired right now.

"Unlike Brazil, white Argentinians constitute a majority of the country's population. In terms of percentage of the total population, Uruguay has the highest concentrations of whites, who constitute 92% of their total population, while Honduras has the smallest white population, with only 1%."

Speaking of dumb niggermonkeys. What job do you leech money off without doing any actual work for it?
that guy looks middle eastern. And most ethnics like curries and rice study 8 hrs a day to get into stem faggot so we're not leechs u retarded polnigger

that guy looks middle eastern. And most ethnics like curries and rice study 8 hrs a day to get into stem faggot so we're not leechs u retarded polnigger
If he was middle eastern he'd steal the bike himself. Also where did I say anything about curries or rice, I know they're not as bad, still invaders who shouldn't be here tho.

If he was middle eastern he'd steal the bike himself. Also where did I say anything about curries or rice, I know they're not as bad, still invaders who shouldn't be here tho.
tbh ethncis really refer to us and arabs.

i don't know why u consider me an invader we literally just help whites

He's a Mediterranean white guy

Disgusting display of white supremacy. The black man is targeting the asian because of white supremacy, and the white man only stops the black man because he is black (therefore didn't do nothing).
Dindu nuffin.

View: https://youtu.be/tzAo2ByM6q8

Time stamp: 6 hours 4 minutes (sorry I’m phone posting)

He’s an IRL live-streamer in the UK and next to him a chink was getting his bike stolen by a nigger and he saved him.

alternate title: @pp183 gets saved by @mental_out

I hope normies get blackpilled on niggers due to this whole stop Asian hate crap. Nah who am I kidding. They'll just keep blaming whites.
broken link
chinkcel attacked by tyrone.
He's from Uruguay though
That was quite brazen and right in front of people. Even when he was caught he still tried to steal it. SMH
06:05:15 for impatientcels

@ThoughtfulCel can you confirm?
Nonsense.

As everyone in the UK knows, only wahmen are in danger in the cities at night.

He's a Mediterranean white guy
Disgusting display of white supremacy. The black man is targeting the asian because of white supremacy, and the white man only stops the black man because he is black (therefore didn't do nothing).
Dindu nuffin.
JFL AND I FUCKING TOLD MY MOM BLACKS COMMIT MOST OF THE HATE CRIMES AGAINST RICES BUT APPARENTLY I'M "MAKING IT UP" BECAUSE I "HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE" AND I "GET MY INFORMATION FROM RACIST WEBSITES"

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Flookism.net%2Fgifs%2Fwhat.gif&hash=cb0a2dcc3421fba934067db24aeadb6a

JFL AND I FUCKING TOLD MY MOM BLACKS COMMIT MOST OF THE HATE CRIMES AGAINST RICES BUT APPARENTLY I'M "MAKING IT UP" BECAUSE I "HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE" AND I "GET MY INFORMATION FROM RACIST WEBSITES"

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Flookism.net%2Fgifs%2Fwhat.gif&hash=cb0a2dcc3421fba934067db24aeadb6a
suck my fart

Last edited:
tbh ethncis really refer to us and arabs.

i don't know why u consider me an invader we literally just help whites
All non-whites are invaders in the end, some may be less problematic than others but we only make this mistake once and so should every other nation in the world. Like this guy says Asians are actually more scary because they act like Jews by acting nice but maybe they wanna destroy us as well.

Typical woman. She gets her information from Jewish media.

She unironically does. She gets all of her news from CNN. Cumskins propped these creatures up and let them vote lmao

All non-whites are invaders in the end, some may be less problematic than others but we only make this mistake once and so should every other nation in the world. Like this guy says Asians are actually more scary because they act like Jews by acting nice but maybe they wanna destroy us as well.

Well japs helped whites. In the end, plenty of aisan males get cucked by white males so no wonder some of them hate whites.
She unironically does. She gets all of her news from CNN. Cumskins propped these creatures up and let them vote lmao
Cumskins are a fallen race

You aren't gonna do anything about so just keep quiet and keep bending over with your asshole spread wide open for those cumskin cocks you like so much
Nigger

You aren't gonna do anything about so just keep quiet and keep bending over with your asshole spread wide open for those cumskin cocks you like so much
Laugh 8

That behaviour ia literally in every group you can possibly name.

Niggers became a meme due to that behaviour alone (we wuz kangz). Truth be said you can't have pattern recognition without bais.

That behaviour ia literally in every group you can possibly name.

Niggers became a meme due to that behaviour alone (we wuz kangz). Truth be said you can't have pattern recognition without bais.
That Nigger has always been biased

He hides behind his gorilla larp so that his shitskin ethnicity doesnt get further mocked along with his autism.

That Nigger has always been biased

He hides behind his gorilla larp so that his shitskin ethnicity doesnt get further mocked along with his autism.
You can take the man out of the tribe.

But you can't take the tribe out of the man.

Even the most blackpilled people I've witnessed here ...one way or another, end up doing it.

You can take the man out of the tribe.

But you can't take the tribe out of the man.

Even the most blackpilled people I've witnessed here ...one way or another, end up doing it.
End up doing what ?

he dindu nuffin

Average day in London.

OP is a NIGGER LOVER. Every thread this guy makes is him beating his cock into extinction to the latest colored people crime