Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill British girls harshly rate average guys & above looking guys. They confirm that only VERY masculine Chads can get dates with them.

Lmao I'm megamogged by every guy I watched (didn't watch the entire video because it's ragefuel). I can't believe how they treated #3 in the first video who is basically a Chad.
Also is it me or do these videos shit on JBW-cope? Like that Noel guy in the 2nd video gets the highest rating even though he looks like an NPC from skyrim.
Like this guy except black.

Last edited:
Lmao I'm megamogged by every guy I watched (didn't watch the entire video because it's ragefuel). I can't believe how they treated #3 who is basically a Chad.
Over for even high tier normies and chadlites. Only hypermasculine chads can succeed.

The fact that this type of thing even exists shows how fucked humanity really is. In a functioning world these whores wouldn't even be allowed to give their opinion on anything and simply serve as breeding cattle.

First video: LOL at some chads being a 4 and the bald currycel and bald fat black dude being 6+. Lifefuel for bald ethnics.

The fact that this type of thing even exists shows how fucked humanity really is. In a functioning world these whores wouldn't even be allowed to give their opinion on anything and simply serve as breeding cattle.
Exactly. Everything will collapse because of those whores.

Women ARE breeding cattle. They shouldn't be allowed to talk or think. They should only exist to provide us with sex and reproduction. Women exist as sex toys for men.

Also is it me or do these videos shit on JBW-cope?
No it doesn't. For it to shit on JBW it would have to show white men and ethnic men to ethnic foids and result in the women rating the ethnics higher than the whites. Which will never happen as JBW is law.

The reason niggers get higher ratings in this videos is because a lot of foids unironically believe bbc

Exactly. Everything will collapse because of those whores.
Tbh i think the fault lies with the men that enabled that it even got that far. I think the collapse is happening already and we are in the middle of it.

Tbh i think the fault lies with the men that enabled that it even got that far. I think the collapse is happening already and we are in the middle of it.
Fault lies with foids and foids alone! Stop blaming men for women's bad behavior! :feelsree: :feelsree:

Fault lies with foids and foids alone! Stop blaming men for women's bad behavior! :feelsree: :feelsree:
No you are wrong. Hypergamy is a core component of female behaviour, no doubt. But it is and always has been up to the men to regulate and subdue foids and keep things as stable as possible. As you already agreed on with me, foids are cattle. You can blame a cow all you want for running off the pasture but at the end of the day it's up to the herder in charge to build a fence and force her to stay.

DNW don’t have to
I know it’s bait, and the women are either trolling or value signaling

Holy fuck they are not even virtue signalling

They put emphasis on two areas of the face which they consider non-negotiable: hunter eyes and sharp square wide jaw. They all want this:
great. the 2 things which i dont have!

I know it’s bait, and the women are either trolling or value signaling
Exactly opposite. They are being brutally honest.

I heard he got banned.

British foids dont exist. Its all trannies there

No it doesn't. For it to shit on JBW it would have to show white men and ethnic men to ethnic foids and result in the women rating the ethnics higher than the whites. Which will never happen as JBW is law.

The reason niggers get higher ratings in this videos is because a lot of foids unironically believe bbc
Why? They're the most sought-after foids.

That's like saying we need to show white and ethnic man to landwhales because somehow their opinion is more relevant than staceys.

Why? They're the most sought-after foids.

That's like saying we need to show white and ethnic man to landwhales because somehow their opinion is more relevant than staceys.
JBW states that White males have a high sex appeal on ethnic women, particularly Asians, thus almost any white man can get laid in Asia.

It's not saying a white male can always get a white female.

Ethnics don't have this, all races of women hate shitskin (not including blacks) men equally.

Kill all foids.

Women ARE breeding cattle. They shouldn't be allowed to talk or think. They should only exist to provide us with sex and reproduction. Women exist as sex toys for men.
Brutally based and blackpilled

JBW states that White males have a high sex appeal on ethnic women, particularly Asians, thus almost any white man can get laid in Asia.
So if we do a study that turns out landwhales love blacks does that mean JBB becomes a thing? Tbh I didn't know it was just about ethnics though
Ethnics don't have this, all races of women hate shitskin (not including blacks) men equally.
Not including blacks? Okay

I knew some tall white friend of my dad, single till he was like mid-40s. Then he went to Africa, got some gross sheboon a passport in my country, made 2 mutts with it and then she divorced him and took half his shit. also i'm pretty sure her brother robbed him, I'm supposed to be excited by this option? I'd rather be the guy getting a 7 in this video then be that guy but okay.

So if we do a study that turns out landwhales love blacks does that mean JBB becomes a thing?
I guess yes it would? But ethnic women can be hot landwhales are almost never hot

I mean, JBB is already kinda a thing, IF you have a stereotypical BBC. Lots of fetishizers of that. But most blacks can't do this as bbc is a hoax

None of what foids think should matter, just rape them and replicate your genes

No you are wrong. Hypergamy is a core component of female behaviour, no doubt. But it is and always has been up to the men to regulate and subdue foids and keep things as stable as possible. As you already agreed on with me, foids are cattle. You can blame a cow all you want for running off the pasture but at the end of the day it's up to the herder in charge to build a fence and force her to stay.
I can hate the rabid dog that bites me just as much as the man who let it off it's leash.

At the least the fact that "creepy"= "ugly" seems to be getting more mainstream. If you're gonna be superficial, promiscuous, unkind, selfish and unjust, at least be honest about it instead of doing all that while trying to virtue signal and look politically correct and innocent.

STOP POSTING THIS FAGGOT

British slags are nasty

The Anglo-Saxon ethnicity has no jaw.

Look at any fossil record and facial reconstruction and they'll have no significant jaw.

This explains why the anglophone world has a lot of white incels, because we have no jaw.

Why we have no jaw is probably due to our lack of showers of course which is why our toxic loneliness and rejection from society is so extreme.

Wheat waffles should find a northern bird, his type are popular up there I find.

The Anglo-Saxon ethnicity has no jaw.

Look at any fossil record and facial reconstruction and they'll have no significant jaw.

This explains why the anglophone world has a lot of white incels, because we have no jaw.

Why we have no jaw is probably due to our lack of showers of course which is why our toxic loneliness and rejection from society is so extreme.

Wheat waffles should find a northern bird, his type are popular up there I find.

Cope for being in the bottom 10% of your ethnicity

UK is going to shit unfortunately.
British foids are the worst as they all act like degenerate chavs but have the standards of a stacy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back