Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

British foids look like shit [UKcels GTFIH]

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Ok it's a bit of an exaggeration, they're better than fucking abos but they are the ugliest white foids imo.

Every time I've been abroad I've been amazed at how much better looking people are. I know our obesity/binge drinking has a lot to do with it, but there's definitely a genetic component as well. When the vikings invaded they took all the hot girls back to Scandinavia.

I forgot i'd already made this thread JFL

Last edited:
They fraud their looks with fakeup.

Yes they are all disgusting. I hate this fucking country so much JFL at all the refugees trying to come here UK is such a fucking shithole.

I am getting the fuck out of here one way or another.

They are the lost link between whites and ethnics.

I wish I had a UK gf

Their accent is hot, but most of them look like shit yes

I went to school in the UK and I go to uni in America and the girls in murica are definitely much better looking. Even then I would still fuck most uk foids (who are not a landwhale) if I could.

Past 20ish I agree, but I still found them attractive when I was in school and college

Ok it's a bit of an exaggeration, they're better than fucking abos but they are the ugliest white foids imo.

Every time I've been abroad I've been amazed at how much better looking people are. I know our obesity/binge drinking has a lot to do with it, but there's definitely a genetic component as well. When the vikings invaded they took all the hot girls back to Scandinavia.
the class differences in UK are insane. they have bigger caste looks difference than curries

I wish I had a UK gf
you sure

I don't really know who is British and who isn't, because where I live in the UK, it's a United Nations of people.

I never make assumptions about anyone because chances are, I'll be wrong.

I don't care if she's ugly
as long as she loves me and is faithful to me

I forgot i'd already made this thread JFL
True, my personal theory is that Brits colonized a huge part of the planet simply because they were looking for fuckable foids

European women in general look great when they're young but age badly. But I don't care, if my relationship with one started when she was young, I would stay. Too bad she statistically wouldn't.

Who am I kidding, the relationship wouldn't even begin with my looks.

You surely will find that if you ask out one of the council estate girls. Just statusmaxx and you're set.

Were they always this fat? The pair fighting thumbnail looks like burgerica.

They're ugly coalburning OI BRUV trash.

I don't relate. When I was in Barcelona, I visited the beaches and the british women looks wise were average.

Also let me just say British women like Spanish cock, Spanish bros were slaying British pussy in Barca:lul:.

I cannot understand anything they say!

Damn. My country’s women are being insulted. Got to defend m’lady :soy::soy:

I was in the gym with the lads today and there was this absolute creature with lip fillers the size of sausages. No escape
I don't relate. When I was in Barcelona, I visited the beaches and the british women looks wise were average.

Also let me just say British women like Spanish cock, Spanish bros were slaying British pussy in Barca:lul:.
Another thing to keep in mind is that women like going abroad to fuck men because there are no consequences, especially if they are in a relationship and want to cheat.

They are the lost link between whites and ethnics.
cope, English are the true whites. The one group in the world no one can ever say is not white is English.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
:what:

absolute State of UK
Yes, Brit accents are hot
:feelspuke:
They're ugly coalburning OI BRUV trash.
Damn. My country’s women are being insulted. Got to defend m’lady :soy::soy:
:feelsPop:
cope, English are the true whites. The one group in the world no one can ever say is not white is English.
English are most Subhuman amongst whites after armenians

Last edited:

I used to live on a rough UK estate with this "type", they were fucking everywhere. I had a shitty apartment on a housing estate. The landwhale in the mint green top is typical British underclass. The pink clothed girl is typical of underclass too, typically called Vicky, Sharon, Gemma or Chantelle. I don't see women this ugly throughout my vacations to continental Europe. To me the British lower class is by far the ugliest white folk in the world. It's a kind of pugfaced, bulldog, obese borreby type. Untermush!

Last edited:
What accent do you have? I imagine yours to be neutral you prob studied at an international school growing up
Americans think I have a Brit accent and Brits think I have an American accent.

It's probably a hybrid of both.

American chicks are obese, uk chicks got fucked up faces and mandible, eastren European chicks are all chin

I used to live on a rough UK estate with this "type", they were fucking everywhere. I had a shitty apartment on a housing estate. The landwhale in the mint green top is typical British underclass. The pink clothed girl is typical of underclass too, typically called Vicky, Sharon, Gemma or Chantelle. I don't see women this ugly throughout my vacations to continental Europe. To me the British lower class is by far the ugliest white folk in the world. It's a kind of pugfaced, bulldog, obese borreby type. Untermush!
British underclass is so subhuman, it’s unbelievable

American chicks are obese, uk chicks got fucked up faces and mandible, eastren European chicks are all chin

EE foids' jaws are suifuel ngl

but they're all skinny so that's good

I think oitdepends. I'm from the netherlands. I think the hot chicks from Engalnd all share distinct traits. Small height high cheekbones small chin big light eyes blonde wavey hair. Something about their mouth area which gives away they are UK born. You do encounter a lot of loudmouth fatties too.