Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

British did not leave india due to peaceful protest by gandhi

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
Why do people say they left due to peaceful protest.

Peaceful protests don't do nothing. Protesting peacefully means you're weak.

they couldnt stand the stench of curry

Circumference of Saturn in millimeters IQ. Normoids only understand brute force.

Ye, thought about making a thread a few weeks ago as well. He was just the marketing/playing the good cop. You need the threat of force to beat the system and win the people at the same time.

They overstretched their overseas military presence like the US is doing and eventually their citizenry couldn't bear taking on the problems of the world's shoulders since they were involved in World War II.

Gandhi was one of the best inventions of capitalism to criminalize any violent social protest. Luther King was the same way.

Of course they didn't. Human beings are evil terrible creatures that don't deserve life.

They would never leave someone alone because they ere being peaceful

After they looted the living shit out of india they left.

Then curry pride deluded them into thinking "peace and prosperity, bro".

After they looted the living shit out of india they left.

Then curry pride deluded them into thinking "peace and prosperity, bro".

Not only that but they were bogged down in a war.
Gandhi's salt march as part of the movement for Indian Independence took place in 1930. India didn't even gain its independence from the British until more than a decade later.
Circumstances more likely happened to align that it was too much trouble for the British to remain in India, so they left, but not before drawing artificial boundaries like they did when they left the Middle East.

He was lucky his movement arose at a time when members of parliament were sympathetic, and more importantly, had a realization that the effort to maintain and defend all those colonies was wrecking them after the world wars.
The powers that be will always promote non-violent protests, but how naive does one have to be to believe that violence can’t work?

It’s quite funny I just ran into this Quora question last week: https://www.quora.com/My-U-S-conser...ted-States-feel-that-way-about-Gandhi-and-why

Circumference of Saturn in millimeters IQ. Normoids only understand brute force.
Then why isn't BLM working, either for black people or against them? (Yes that's a joke, I know why).
Gandhi was one of the best inventions of capitalism to criminalize any violent social protest. Luther King was the same way.
By capitalism you mean inversion.

Circumstances more likely happened to align that it was too much trouble for the British to remain in India, so they left, but not before drawing artificial boundaries like they did when they left the Middle East.
judging by how "well" the pakis and curries on this site get along I feel like this wasn't that terrible of an idea

not in the middle east though, they just fucked everything up there

Why do people say they left due to peaceful protest.

Gandhi is cuck. The guy who worked with Nazis was based and the first presidents of paki and India were the ones who actually carried the revolution

judging by how "well" the pakis and curries on this site get along I feel like this wasn't that terrible of an idea

not in the middle east though, they just fucked everything up there

This, I also can't comprehend why a lot of curries hate pakistand and resent muslim indians but at the same time complain about beeing seperated from them after indian indipendence