Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Britcels are you going to vote?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
Honestly, I don't see why anyone, who knows that (((they are in control would vote in these stupid elections. Both parties are the same thing. I think there's barely, any difference between right and left in Britain. At least, in America it's better.

(((They won't let any politician kick out the Pakistanis/blacks ruining your country as well. I don't give a shit about elections in my country either. Ever since, (((they ruined our country, we went from 'paris of the middle east' to a complete shithole. Democracy is a scam.

@GimmeShockTreatment

I would vote but I don't want to

Labour, for the neet cause. The Tories want to fuck with my benefits.

I'm not voting they are all vermin

it's rigged anyway too much effort

UK politicians seem utterly useless

Not much point

UK politicians seem utterly useless

Not much point
the only notable benign thing a UK politician has done in recent years is when jo cox died

it is mostly notable bc it was really funny

suifuel for rishicels

It doesn't matter who you vote for, it's still the same deep state running the show

Labour, for the neet cause. The Tories want to fuck with my benefits.
same i ll vote for the front populaire in france but even the front national is for the neet cause because the fucking ultra liberals want us to work a minimum a week to receive the benefits and people are tired of that shit the good thing the next political parties in power (either the far left or far right) will not do that lol.

Why don’t you close the parentheses around “they”?

Idk much about UK politics, but if I was an Anglocel and lived there I’d probably vote right wing to at least try and shift the overton window somewhat. Also ‘cause of the “stop the boats” policy

To the non-voters: Why not vote for Reform? The upcoming Labour government may actually curb immigration if they see them as a threat.

Yeah fuck that. I didn't realise France could be even stricter than here.
litteral slavery mixed with french authoritarianism this country is a soft dictatorship as it has always been.