Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Curries are way to easy target to bully

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
★★★★★
:feelswhat:

Likely last ethnic group to bully ( officially at least and without any c&c ), think about it, lowest hanged fruit, everyone knows that country is shithole even non racist people make fun of them

Niggers ? every non nig will get beaten badly by 6'7 silverback for something like that and we known that while black men are looked down they are most feared
Asians ? STOP ASIAN HATE YOU FILTHY GOY ! Weebs and boos will destroy you harder that when muttland nuked japan, also for years they women until recently were seen as very easy so no a threat
Natives ? lot of people have still positive image of them in p0land cause movie propaganda and noble savage meme
Spics ? will beat your ass badly and while you will cry online about them ''muhh destroying great burgerland'' they don't care
Arabs ? WIll literally blow your ass and in general muzzies are tribalistic and not to mention that both natsoc and liberals worship palestinians about DA JOOOZ

@Mecoja
@anandkonda

Curries are retarded like niggers but passive cucks like chinks, which makes us the easiest punching bags.

Curries may get bullied on the internet but irl east asians get harassed and attacked way more though cause they're seen as weaker.

I thank heaven every day that they only emigrate to North America.

In fact I don't think I've ever seen a curry irl in my entire life.