Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Britbongs get in here: jew government cutting benefits

• Thread starter HonklerBBCwarrior
  • Start date
HonklerBBCwarrior

HonklerBBCwarrior

Paragone
★★★★★
So they plan.

Replacing cash payments with goy vouchers and shit.

Worst thing I am actually trying to get a job, but they say that cutting benefits will magically increase employment.

@Pancakecel @BornToLose @Dr. Autismo

I get a pitance of money as it is

source? my benefits went up a bit after my work capability jewsessment

So they plan.

Worst thing I am actually trying to get a job, but they say that cutting benefits will magically increase employment.

source? my benefits went up a bit after my work capability jewsessment
do you have money enough to live alone though/

Curry boy Rishi sunak is in allegiance with Israel. He wants less NEETs and wants to kill them off like hitler so he can get more goybux from a wageslave economy. More wageslaves = more goybux. Rishi sunak is a curry puppet for israel
Rishi sunak eats shit and his behaviour is controlled by parasites
IMG 0250

Last edited:
Are you ethnic?
Destroy your papers and claim to be a refugee

Do you get both pip and uc?
I get £711 from uc, £575 goes towards my supported living apartment, -£20 for phone, and £303 from pip

If they axe pip, I am left with £116 a month of disposable income

If my health assessment works in my favour, I get £160 extra, bringing me to around a £280 a month in disposable income

Right now I get £450 disposable

I get £711 from uc, £575 goes towards my supported living apartment, -£20 for phone, and £303 from pip

If they axe pip, I am left with £116 a month of disposable income

If my health assessment works in my favour, I get £160 extra, bringing me to around a £280 a month in disposable income

Right now I get £450 disposable
Ah I see, I think the pip overhaul/ cuts will only go through if the tories are re-elected in the next election in July, and it will most likely be a labour landslide so, you probs dont have to worry that much

Ah I see, I think the pip overhaul/ cuts will only go through if the tories are re-elected in the next election in July, and it will most likely be a labour landslide so, you probs dont have to worry that much
Labour is kiked too

July is my fucking birthday too.

I can just see it, I wake up on my birthday in my already cruddy life and see the news "pip money axed"

What a birthday gift

This year sucks ass

Will people who are considered 100% disabled get cuts?

Although the British are cowardly when it comes to challenging their evil overlords there is a tipping point
Especially when it comes to the inner cities

Bro chill this would only likely happen if the Tories get back in power and as @Pancakecel pointed out, this is looking unlikely. Even the consultation from which any changes might be recommended may not even happen now because of the early election.

That Money Saving Expert dude Martin Lewis wrote about it even before the election was called:

'He reminded his 2.8 million followers that nothing has changed immediately and that "these things are not quick" to change. Mr Lewis wrote: "I want to say something to the people with mental health conditions that have got in touch with me worried/panicked about the govt news on possible benefits changes... NOTHING HAS HAPPENED.

"The govt has put out a green paper. That is an EARLY STAGE consultation document. After that may come a white paper. These things are not quick, if they happen, and this is a general election year - so whether it will happen at a question.

"This type of debate is given attention to create political news and put clear water between parties in an election year. Sadly doing that in the area of mental health, can have a real human impact, terrifying people about changes that may never happen So if you're worried about it, while I know its easy to say and hard to do, forget it - for now it is still political hot air."'

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/martin-le... Lewis has attempted to,Payment (PIP) is paid.

The best thing to do would be vote Labour or whoever can beat the Tories in your constituency.

They need to send that money to Ukraine silly goy, how else will we SAVE DEMOCRACY

I hope usss don't deactivation my pip boyo

So they plan.

saw a video recently of a leftie talking about this. it's not jews (entirely) it's boomers pulling up the ladder now that the system is not sustainable. he was dangerously based calling on the death of these old fucks so they open up space for the next generation

So they plan.

become a criminal no more choice at this point

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back