Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bring dislikes back to youtube with a browser add on

does anyone use microsoft edge?:feelspuke::feelspuke:

I don't watch youtube anymore

It’s still over for mobilecels

I don't watch youtube anymore

This is the real solution. Though when I share video links here, they tend to be YT still since most tech normies are still stuck in the centralized platform world.

One more thing, if you're going to use youtube still, then for the love of god at least go through Invidious.

I love it Robbie! :feelsclown:

already made a thread on this months ago
get mogged incel

I love it Robbie! :feelsclown:
:feelsokman: This add on and the ad remover are my favorites to use for youtube so far.
I use crapple iPhone :feelsclown:
:feelscry: Those apple cucks would never put that dislike button in their store.
get mogged incel
90% of my threads were probably made by other users. Incel minds think alike.

It probably won't happen - Joe Biden, and the nigger Vice President have to be protected from public opinion.

Hmm what does it do?
Downloads video as small size audio, or choose video quality to download.

I don't need to see talking dude when I can download it as tiny audios..

Get youtube vanced.

get mogged incel
90% of my threads were probably made by other users. Incel minds think alike.

.is is just Q Continuum

I wonder why this problem doesn't happen to normcucks, they always have something to talk about. Maybe they're so low iq they keep forgetting what they discussed previously.

They're perfectly content discussing the same shit endlessly. Also minor variations on a relatively unchanging thing keeps dopamine flowing in normbrains. See: sports and pop music.