Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Brightest future for incels

WierdiCoolest

WierdiCoolest

SPAMMING SEXO UNTIL I GET PERMABANNED
-
Can't wait for Detroit sex robots.
They will look better than foids, do what I want and behave. With AX400 I could eat a dinner in a restaurant without shame that I came without gf, and get my dick sucked in public and normies will watch with envy that they are gullible enough to partner smelly flesh vaginas.

I will lay on a public place bench and order my AX400 to sit on my face and jack me off while I'll be licking gelato flavor out of her pussy.

And foids will attack me for being sex positive with a robot, calling me names and grandpa and how my dick stand and telling me that I can't get a real girlfriend.

But bitch, you have more plastic than her. And my AX400 Pacifica Northwest doesn't transmit sex diseases. She's smarter, she looks better than you, she walks straight and she doesn't have barbed wire on her pussy, nipples and nostrills.

Cope, it won’t be a reality for a long time

It’s true though, the only value women have comes from sex/reproduction.

Men don’t seek women for money (but rathER it’s women who seek men for money because it is part of nature for the male to be the providER.

Men don’t seek women for their pERsonality, because women are generally lowER IQ than men and therefore have less intEResting intERests.

So if men don’t seek women for their money or pERsonality, then the only reason men pursue women is for sex/reproduction.

This is common sense, and any truthful pERson would be honest about this reality.

For whole of human history while men were building and creating the world, women’s only purpose was to provide pleasure to their husbands and bear his children. Men were responsible for pretty much evERy invention and innovation in society, evERything you see around you (from roads, buildings, cars, ships, planes, computERs, intERnet etc.) was built and maintained by men.

ThERefore, we nevER pursued women for their labour, utility or matERial resources. We only pursued them so that we can fuck them and bring children into the world so we can continue our genetic legacy.

Women have nothing to offER othER than their bodies to be used as pleasure/breeding tools. I’m not being misogynistic when I say this, im just stating facts, I’m just stating how things work in nature.

Last edited:
It’s true though, the only value women have comes from sex/reproduction.

Men don’t seek women for money (but rathER it’s women who seek men for money because it is part of nature for the male to be the providER.

Men don’t seek women for their pERsonality, because women are generally lowER IQ than men and therefore have less intEResting intERests.

So if men don’t seek women for their money or pERsonality, then the only reason men pursue women is for sex/reproduction.

This is common sense, and any truthful pERson would be honest about this reality.

For whole of human history while men were building and creating the world, women’s only purpose was to provide pleasure to their husbands and bear his children. Men were responsible for pretty much evERy invention and innovation in society, evERything you see around you (from roads, buildings, cars, ships, planes, computERs, intERnet etc.) was built and maintained by men.

ThERefore, we nevER pursued women for their labour, utility or matERial resources. We only pursued them so that we can fuck them and being children into the world so we can continue our genetic legacy.
I enjoyed reading this truth thank you.

I enjoyed reading this truth thank you.

I’ll probably be labelled by IT as a misogynist. But telling the truth doesn’t make me a misogynistic pERson, it makes me a REALISTIC pERson who is honest about how things really work.

Those who deny the truth are the bad people, because they rely on lies, illusions and fooling people to get what they want

When telling the truth gets you silenced, you know you are living in a backwards society

If it ever gets invented it’ll probably get taken off the market because of some bullshit reason tbh
I will do everything to get a sex robot, they better give it to me or they'll get what they fucking deserve