Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Brief happy moment

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
My expensive earbuds with active noise cancellation, I thought I lost them somewhere when I had to venture irl a few days ago.

Just suddenly remembered one pocket I forget to check rn at 2am, and the case with both buds were there! Highlight of the week.

What brand are those earbuds?

It's the Sony wf-1000xm4's
I heard those were the best wireless earbuds that exist so far, but I didn't buy it because I was afraid it would fall off my ears pretty easily. I have Beats Pro Fit instead.

I heard those were the best wireless earbuds that exist so far, but I didn't buy it because I was afraid it would fall off my ears pretty easily. I have Beats Pro Fit instead.
Ah, they fit pretty snug in my ears, and I have big ear holes. Never owned any Beats device tbh, are yours good?

My expensive earbuds with active noise cancellation, I thought I lost them somewhere when I had to venture irl a few days ago.

Just suddenly remembered one pocket I forget to check rn at 2am, and the case with both buds were there! Highlight of the week.
Happy Cheer GIF by Minions

mogs me for having good-quality anything

go coom one out as a reward

fucking over

Ah, they fit pretty snug in my ears, and I have big ear holes. Never owned any Beats device tbh, are yours good?
Yeah they're okay. With noise cancellation, I can't hear anyone talking, and on the bus, it cancels out most of the noise. Also it's guaranteed to not fall off, which is good for me since most earbuds usually fall off.

Yeah they're okay. With noise cancellation, I can't hear anyone talking, and on the bus, it cancels out most of the noise. Also it's guaranteed to not fall off, which is good for me since most earbuds usually fall off.
Nice, yh noise cancellation is awesome

I could never get ear buds, they're way too easy to lose