Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Bretty boy banned.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
Bro you literally got banned bec. of autism.
I kept trying to make you safe but you deserved it man. Postmaxxing without spamming is not that hard.
I guess you have a chance to appeal but it wont be easy.
To postmaxxers, stay safe.
What are your opinions about his ban?
@-BrettyBoy-

It’s over for many men.

Im pissed off bec. he kept doing that over and over again.

I miss his avi

Postmaxxing, even by spamming, is really hard

Fucking hell,he is cool but he is fucking autistic retard like many of us,but he is more retarded.

Honestly he had a lot of chances. I cant really be against this.

Just postmax in the chat, noob. :feelsseriously:

Just postmax in the chat, noob. :feelsseriously:
Postmaxxing without getting any warnings (on the forum) is pretty easy, when i wanted to reach luminary, i postmaxxed 300 posts a day.
My most posts in 24 hours was 364 posts.

Bro you literally got banned bec. of autism.
I kept trying to make you safe but you deserved it man. Postmaxxing without spamming is not that hard.
I guess you have a chance to appeal but it wont be easy.
To postmaxxers, stay safe.
What are your opinions about his ban?
@-BrettyBoy-
Idk man he seemed to believe that if he just added more useless words to his regular "its over" posts he would bypass the low effort rule. He really wanted that 10k colour, too bad I thought he was quite funny.

Postmaxxing without getting any warnings (on the forum) is pretty easy, when i wanted to reach luminary, i postmaxxed 300 posts a day.
Clogs me.

Idk man he seemed to believe that if he just added more useless words to his regular "its over" posts he would bypass the low effort rule. He really wanted that 10k colour too bad I thought he was quite funny.
I get it, i also felt the same when i wanted to reach lumi but he still posted too man 2 word posts.

This is a prime example of a retarded ban.
Friendly reminder he is just as perma'd as that retard that posted CP and IT infiltrators

Still though, won't miss him, awful poster, but that shouldn't be grounds for perma

This is a prime example of a retarded ban.
Friendly reminder he is just as perma'd as that retard that posted CP and IT infiltrators

Still though, won't miss him, awful poster, but that shouldn't be grounds for perma
Thats a bit harsh. Bretty was prety autistic, i can say that. He kept making the same mistake over and over again. And thats what people call ''insanity''.

Thats a bit harsh. Bretty was prety autistic, i can say that. He kept making the same mistake over and over again. And thats what people call ''insanity''.
As I said, me personally disliking him is whatever. He shouldn't be banned

Honestly he had a lot of chances. I cant really be against this.
Same dude, definitely should learned his lesson with his older bans.
I powerfully agree. How is it difficult to learn after recieving so many warnings? Nonetheless like @Sniffles I feared he would be permabanned one day and it happened. @-BrettyBoy- You will be missed.

I powerfully agree. How is it difficult to learn after recieving so many warnings? Nonetheless like @Sniffles I feared he would be permabanned one day and it happened. @-BrettyBoy- You will be missed. View attachment 117667
Sniffles is another story tbh. He got banned bec. of his older accounts ban.

Was he necro bump or just post maxxing

Probably for the best for him. Postmaxing is likely very unhealthy.

damn very terrible news tbh :feelscry::feelsrope:, i tried warning him too about low effort inceldom discussion posts but the rule is stupid imo anyway

The real question is, when will he stop coping with "most females"?

My goal is luminary rn tbh.

It's safe to say it's over for many Bretty's. This forum's moderation has gone to hell. Just not good. Society.

Probably for the best for him. Postmaxing is likely very unhealthy.
Over for postmaxxingcels then
Youre close to it tbh. I dont like the next rank tbh.
That’s why I will stop postmaxxing once I get there. I only like certain shades of pink. This just isn’t one of them
The real question is, when will he stop coping with "most females"?
I hope by most he means 99.9% rather than 50.1 or some shit

Free him.I really liked him.

Cocksucker made it clear that this was his last chance. He blew it.