Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Breathing techniques don't work.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
They only make the choking sensation in my neck worse and do nothing to cool my hot body or ease my tense chest when I'm extremely stressed: I think they only work if you hyperventilate when you have an anxiety/panic attack.

@kanyepilled, I understood that you have an anxiety disorder like me: any advice that the psychologists gave that works for you?

no it's all retarded cbt and breathing and thoughts actions and feelings bull shit

ill give u real solutions: alcohol, phenibut, l theanine, benadryl (and any other drowsy medicine like codeine or muscle relaxants)

of course there's stuff like xanax but everything i listed above is realistically in reach of almost everyone.

Thought you meant Demon slayer

Damn, I'm usually able to curb my anxiety before it reaches that point! :smonk:

what's next? pooping technique ? fucking clown world

Breathing techniques is basically only to get your mind to focus on something. Can work for some people and some not.

no it's all retarded cbt and breathing and thoughts actions and feelings bull shit

ill give u real solutions: alcohol, phenibut, l theanine, benadryl (and any other drowsy medicine like codeine or muscle relaxants)

of course there's stuff like xanax but everything i listed above is realistically in reach of almost everyone.
Just become a junkie bro

Breathing techniques are a huge cope

Or maybe it's my deviated septum and fucked up airways :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: