Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Breasts Vs. Height Vs. Muscles (Selection bias again)

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I have been thinking a lot about attraction lately, mostly because I have seen some weird examples and I want to discuss those, but for now I want to stay within Blackpill orthodoxy as I have a theory mostly related to gene quality and toilet preferences Vs. male preferences.

Today I was talking to a toilet friend of mine about jealousy and I got the impression that we're living in completely different realities.

Screenshot 20220929 1832312

Every man I know is paranoid of his toilet cheating or he's a cuck. A Chinese friend of mine even has a rule of letting his wife (4'9 with a feminine body and child-like physique, face, and voice, so probably not even most men's tastes as it would look creepy for any man taller than him to even look at her) not in the same room as any man... Well, except for me because in his words "no toilet would ever voluntarily sleep with you". :lul: :lul: :lul:

But my friend claimed that she saw the opposite, that toilets are possessive of their boyfriends and exclaim jealousy and mate-guarding (toilet intrasexual competition). So I asked another friend of mine if she preferred a short man with a bad frame or a handsome face or a tall muscular man with a good face and she said that she would have a ONS with both but wouldn't be serious with either.

I noticed that toilets are divided about frame Vs. Height with some claiming that a lazy tall man is less attractive, this makes kind of sense because the ability to work hard and be motivated to do so is also genetic. Just like that many men complain about toilets that can't do household chores and toilets complaining about men that can't. To me this seems more like a difference between conscientious people Vs. lazy people.

Likewise, my Gook toilet friend often goes for tall handsome men, many of these men are lazy, she is lazy.

I also read that lazier toilets are more likely to be promiscuous, less likely to use condoms and are more likely to have abortions (though most unwanted pregnancies where she gives birth are also low conscientiousness toilets). While for a man your personality is irrelevant in dating, for a toilet this Basically says everything about her. This is also why we consistently see toilets shame other toilets that have good personalities (like the Feminist Twitter mob attacking a working toilet who took time out of her busy schedule to plow the snow for her husband, a physically intensive job). In fact, I even see Sub-8 men with toilets who are like this simply because of their personalities.

I used to think that toilets have a hive mind but remember that most of Blackpill content is based on dating apps and yes, Tinder is real life, but Tinder also has a selection bias. Namely, toilets that are unable to find love in their vast networks of Simps and suitors offline, so what's wrong with these toilets? Probably a lot.

The only toilets I know that dislike Tinder are also the same type of toilets that dislike TikTok and like to work hard. A Zoomer toilet friend of mine has a Normie boyfriend and she acts loving towards him, meanwhile she hated her Tinder experience and told me that she immediately deleted it because she didn't like judging people as a "piece of meat", so naturally more superficial toilets are drawn towards online dating, speed dating, Etc.

Toilets are also superficial in a different way from men, namely they care more about face than anything else. Now look at these two photographs:

Screenshot 20220929 182739

Toilets absolutely love this type of body and a Chad with this body is much more desireable than a Chad with a worse body, but a Chad with an undesirable body is still better off than a Normie with this body simply because toilets are always face first. Likewise, a Chadlet is still better off than a Tallcel, both frame and height are multipliers but face is the base from which you can multiply.

Men on the other hand cope. Every man wants a Stacy, if he can't get a Stacy a man is still willing to cope with other things he finds attractive.

Screenshot 20220929 182847

Now imagine her having the absolute ugliest face you've ever seen, plenty of men will still love her for her parts. Toilets are only interested in a whole.

A man needs a good face AND be tall AND be muscular AND be rich AND be confident AND have a lot of skills to impress her AND be able to carry a conversation, Etc.

If a man fails on any of these fronts it's ovER for him.

A toilet only needs to be a toilet, but I noticed a lot of "ascended incels" in the Blackpill community and especially on YouTube who talk about their standards.

A toilet needs either a good face OR breasts of a proportion he likes* OR a good butt* OR some other random thing he has a fetish for. One fetish is enough.

* When I was 15 I asked all the boys in my school what kind of breasts they liked, also the male teachers. Basically everyone either said medium size or above average size, only a handful wanted extremely big, and I think only 1 said flat. This is also why I hope to have a daughter with a Gook, the females of my family all have extremely large breasts and many have back-related issues because of their large breasts so if I get an Asian I could have a daughter that has above average breasts that won't give her spinal issues. This is a way in which I consciously would search for a mate, but I also wouldn't dislike a toilet with huge breasts if she was my only choice.

** Some men like big butts and other small, some like them wide and round, wide and flat, narrow and round, or narrow and flat. Some men like Nicky Minaj, others prefer something really tiny. Again, men vary in preferences because picky men didn't reproduce.

Having one good feature (other than face) simply doesn't create a halo and my guess is that unless she highly values that trait. For example, short toilets having a ridiculously tall men fetish, like the 4'10 Filipino 6'9 German trend TikTok constantly recommends to me, this describes a bunch of channels. Likewise, after discovering the Blackpill I watched YouTube channels about men who got ripped and talked about their before and after experience on dating apps, one low-tier Normie said that he matched with lazy ugly toilets before but now regularly matches with ugly face beautiful body fitness-loving toilets.

This means that there is some homophily with non-face coping, but all are unlikely to land you a Stacy.

The fact women even talk to you means you are a 10/10 you mog me to oblivion I feel suicidal (in video game)

Is this your way of coping that you can somehow be incel when you’re over 6 feet?

6'2; 280 lbs; used shoes lifts and/or elevator shoes to pass at 6'5+

Just leanmaxx

Men settle for what they can get.

In 2022, women don't settle. Its chad or oh well, down goes humanity with the plummeting birth rates because of me hehe.

Even if most men wanted to cheat, they simply cant

I have been thinking a lot about attraction lately, mostly because I have seen some weird examples and I want to discuss those, but for now I want to stay within Blackpill orthodoxy as I have a theory mostly related to gene quality and toilet preferences Vs. male preferences.

Today I was talking to a toilet friend of mine about jealousy and I got the impression that we're living in completely different realities.

View attachment 660235

Every man I know is paranoid of his toilet cheating or he's a cuck. A Chinese friend of mine even has a rule of letting his wife (4'9 with a feminine body and child-like physique, face, and voice, so probably not even most men's tastes as it would look creepy for any man taller than him to even look at her) not in the same room as any man... Well, except for me because in his words "no toilet would ever voluntarily sleep with you". :lul: :lul: :lul:

But my friend claimed that she saw the opposite, that toilets are possessive of their boyfriends and exclaim jealousy and mate-guarding (toilet intrasexual competition). So I asked another friend of mine if she preferred a short man with a bad frame or a handsome face or a tall muscular man with a good face and she said that she would have a ONS with both but wouldn't be serious with either.

I noticed that toilets are divided about frame Vs. Height with some claiming that a lazy tall man is less attractive, this makes kind of sense because the ability to work hard and be motivated to do so is also genetic. Just like that many men complain about toilets that can't do household chores and toilets complaining about men that can't. To me this seems more like a difference between conscientious people Vs. lazy people.

Likewise, my Gook toilet friend often goes for tall handsome men, many of these men are lazy, she is lazy.

I also read that lazier toilets are more likely to be promiscuous, less likely to use condoms and are more likely to have abortions (though most unwanted pregnancies where she gives birth are also low conscientiousness toilets). While for a man your personality is irrelevant in dating, for a toilet this Basically says everything about her. This is also why we consistently see toilets shame other toilets that have good personalities (like the Feminist Twitter mob attacking a working toilet who took time out of her busy schedule to plow the snow for her husband, a physically intensive job). In fact, I even see Sub-8 men with toilets who are like this simply because of their personalities.

I used to think that toilets have a hive mind but remember that most of Blackpill content is based on dating apps and yes, Tinder is real life, but Tinder also has a selection bias. Namely, toilets that are unable to find love in their vast networks of Simps and suitors offline, so what's wrong with these toilets? Probably a lot.

The only toilets I know that dislike Tinder are also the same type of toilets that dislike TikTok and like to work hard. A Zoomer toilet friend of mine has a Normie boyfriend and she acts loving towards him, meanwhile she hated her Tinder experience and told me that she immediately deleted it because she didn't like judging people as a "piece of meat", so naturally more superficial toilets are drawn towards online dating, speed dating, Etc.

Toilets are also superficial in a different way from men, namely they care more about face than anything else. Now look at these two photographs:

View attachment 660240

Toilets absolutely love this type of body and a Chad with this body is much more desireable than a Chad with a worse body, but a Chad with an undesirable body is still better off than a Normie with this body simply because toilets are always face first. Likewise, a Chadlet is still better off than a Tallcel, both frame and height are multipliers but face is the base from which you can multiply.

Men on the other hand cope. Every man wants a Stacy, if he can't get a Stacy a man is still willing to cope with other things he finds attractive.

View attachment 660241

Now imagine her having the absolute ugliest face you've ever seen, plenty of men will still love her for her parts. Toilets are only interested in a whole.

A man needs a good face AND be tall AND be muscular AND be rich AND be confident AND have a lot of skills to impress her AND be able to carry a conversation, Etc.

A toilet only needs to be a toilet, but I noticed a lot of "ascended incels" in the Blackpill community and especially on YouTube who talk about their standards.

A toilet needs either a good face OR breasts of a proportion he likes* OR a good butt* OR some other random thing he has a fetish for. One fetish is enough.

* When I was 15 I asked all the boys in my school what kind of breasts they liked, also the male teachers. Basically everyone either said medium size or above average size, only a handful wanted extremely big, and I think only 1 said flat. This is also why I hope to have a daughter with a Gook, the females of my family all have extremely large breasts and many have back-related issues because of their large breasts so if I get an Asian I could have a daughter that has above average breasts that won't give her spinal issues. This is a way in which I consciously would search for a mate, but I also wouldn't dislike a toilet with huge breasts if she was my only choice.

** Some men like big butts and other small, some like them wide and round, wide and flat, narrow and round, or narrow and flat. Some men like Nicky Minaj, others prefer something really tiny. Again, men vary in preferences because picky men didn't reproduce.

Having one good feature (other than face) simply doesn't create a halo and my guess is that unless she highly values that trait. For example, short toilets having a ridiculously tall men fetish, like the 4'10 Filipino 6'9 German trend TikTok constantly recommends to me, this describes a bunch of channels. Likewise, after discovering the Blackpill I watched YouTube channels about men who got ripped and talked about their before and after experience on dating apps, one low-tier Normie said that he matched with lazy ugly toilets before but now regularly matches with ugly face beautiful body fitness-loving toilets.

This means that there is some homophily with non-face coping, but all are unlikely to land you a Stacy.
Wet water thread. Men have to cope with other body parts because they have less options since they have higher sexual drive.

Men goal=breed the highest amount of foids.

Foids goal=be bred by the highest quality men.

The first requires a high sexual drive. Second doesnt.

View attachment 660235

View attachment 660240

View attachment 660241

Wet water thread. Men have to cope with other body parts because they have less options since they have higher sexual drive.

Men goal=breed the highest amount of foids.

Foids goal=be bred by the highest quality men.

The first requires a high sexual drive. Second doesnt.

This also explain why men are so shameless when it comes to standards

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1664679245488.jpg
    FB_IMG_1664679245488.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
You have a toilet friend whom you give attention regularly which I can sense by the simp way you talk in the messages.Your message is invalid.