Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Breastfeeding is disgusting

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol_ps9ZoyCM

I don't care if this foid officer saved this child's life, it's sexual abuse, that baby did not consent to having some random woman shove her tit in it's mouth. When will people fucking learn that breastfeeding is a disgusting, incestuous, pedophilic ritual. It should be cast aside like circumcision as an obvious immoral faux pas in 2020.

That baby mogs the fuck out of me

Dude, are you talking for real?

Dude, are you talking for real?

There is nothing on Earth more disgusting than feeding human babies and allowing them to live.

There needs to be a TCAP spinoff: To Catch a Breast Feeder. We need to stop the normalization of this pedo incest act. If babies die, they die, at least they don't have to live with the idea their their mouths had to forcibly been shoved their own mom's tit.

Last edited:
What a fucking load of bullshit. How is breastfeeding incest or pedophilic? Its a natural thing. That's how women feed their babies. There are other ways too, but most women prefer this.

What a fucking load of bullshit. How is breastfeeding incest or pedophilic? Its a natural thing. That's how women feed their babies. There are other ways too, but most women prefer this.
:soy:

They do this shit just for attention, they can pump at home and take in a bottle with them, or just use formula since it's more hygienic, but no, they want everyone to see their little gremlins sucking their floppy balloons.

They do this shit just for attention, they can pump at home and take in a bottle with them, or just use formula since it's more hygienic, but no, they want everyone to see their little gremlins sucking their floppy balloons.
its so fucking lazy and disgusting

its completely natural

it doesnt disgust me , cause i dont remember it .
then we need to accept the curry man street shitting. Shitting, peeing, and masturbating openly is natural too

that baby did not consent to having some random woman shove her tit in it's mouth.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I tell you, if men were the ones who breastfed, I can certainly see tons people saying shit like that seriously.

disgusting indeed. And people will turn away in disgust on you scratching your dick but not on that little crying animal feeding off of another animal.

That baby mogs the fuck out of me
she wouldn't breastfeed any of us SMH
I wish the baby was me
true

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back