Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel BREAKING: U.S. Supreme Court significantly expands Second Amendment rights in landmark decision

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
At 10:30 am ET today, the Court released its decision in New York State Rifle & Pistol Ass'n v. Bruen:

More will be added later.

EDITS:

The ruling is 6-3. Justice Thomas, joined by Roberts, Alito, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Barrett, struck down New York's restrictive concealed-carry licensing regime as unconstitutional. Breyer, joined by Sotomayor and Kagan dissent.

Last edited:
what does it mean?

GLOBOHOMO LOST OR WON?

We gotta grab our guns now while we can still go ER

based court. Hopefully we eventually get good self defense lawas and gun rights on a federal level via supreme Court ruling so can never be repealed :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

This ruling is extremely friendly in favor of gun rights, explicitly rejecting any "balancing test" that the federal courts typically adopt when applying intermediate scrutiny.

Thomas, J.:
To justify its regulation, the government may not simply posit that the regulation promotes an important interest. Rather, the government must demonstrate that the regulation is consistent with this Nation’s historical tradition of firearm regulation. Only if a firearm regulation is consistent with this Nation’s historical tradition may a court conclude that the individual’s conduct falls outside the Second Amendment’s “unqualified command.”

gotdamn ol gubmint takin' our raifus, rapin our futures, importin' refujeez, and eat hot chip
makin me so dam angrhy!!!!!!!!!!!! :lasereyes::feelsree:

This is good. Im glad CCWL is easy to get in my county. I always felt bad for guys in NYC who just have to get murdered in the streets because it is illegal to carry if you are not a cop or a pro-cop politician.

This is great, I hope Murphy and his towelhead AG in NJ had a heart attack when this decision was posted. NJ should get rid of its fucking "justifiable need" bullshit.

This is great, I hope Murphy and his towelhead AG in NJ had a heart attack when this decision was posted. NJ should get rid of its fucking "justifiable need" bullshit.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

NJ is now rid of it. If they aren't the federal courts will be ready to help them get started.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back