Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Reminder: U.S. Supreme Court may soon expand gun rights in New York

Should manlets and framelets be allowed to own submachine guns for self-defense?

• Total voters
Your first line in response to my statement about alpha male behavior and bullying being synonyms. They don't always have to be, but many times IRL are.

The reasoning is simple for my characterization of you:

You saw my statement which was not personal or an attack of you. And wrote "alpha male behavior isn't bullying, what the fuck are you talking about"

Which implies that I'm silly for relating the two terms together. You did this without any provocation from me, which is a result of you thinking you know better. But let's go though examples of how Chad would quickly dismiss a claim and tack on a snarky remark to try and make a fool of someone who might be saying something from experience and knows more than the person he is dismissing. That's exactly how alpha male behavior works and it's in all of us.
Saying “wtf are you talking about” makes it bullying alpha behaviour? I’m sorry bro, but it is beyond over for you if you felt attacked by that. You sheltered af bro, even more than me.

You are. You specifically said "Incels can behave however we want" or something to that effect. This indicates you are advocating for alpha male behavior above all else. This is exactly the type of hardline one has to take to realize why and how we were treated like shit. You do feel you were treated like shit by Chad/Stacy right?

What else OTHER than displaying alpha behaviors would you attribute to that? That's how it translates into behavior. The looks give them the impression they can behave like that to you. Especially by using humor in a disguised format.
So doing whatever you feel like is alpha behaviour? If this is what you associate with being alpha, then this part is good for incels. Imagine, a person who is hated and despised by others, but still conforms to their standards and submits himself to people who want him dead. Incels should act by what they want for themselves, not what others want of you.

Saying “wtf are you talking about” makes it bullying alpha behaviour?
Yes it is buddy. The little things make a big difference. And you know it !
I’m sorry bro, but it is beyond over for you if you felt attacked by that. You sheltered af bro, even more than me.
I live in near a place where I get into fights in a cricket field with slim people for attacking my two wild dogs. Was hit with a stick by a goat farmer the other day, bruised my hand and arm. I have been sheltered in the past, yes but less so than my other family members. I'm sure I could reach you far more than you currently know if you came out of your bubble.

And this bullshit line "it's over for you" and the fact you say it actually means you are taking what I say very seriously. Which is good. Because you know that you have a major behavior problem.

And you say "bro bro bro" a lot. Typical curry clueless Normie word imo. Where'd you grow up boy?

So doing whatever you feel like is alpha behaviour?
Yes of course. Duuugh.
If this is what you associate with being alpha, then this part is good for incels. Imagine, a person who is hated and despised by others, but still conforms to their standards and submits himself to people who want him dead. Incels should act by what they want for themselves, not what others want of you.
Did I tell you to submit yourself to people who want you dead, idiot ? Strawman shit.

Giving guns to New Yorkers is not a good idea, in general. People are fucking crazy in the city

That being said, everyone outside the 5-boro should be able to concealed carry, it's a fundamental human right to be able to defend yourself
We're not even allowed that in Europe :lul::lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back