Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious breaking the curry cope

They all mog me.

off topic sidenote, my parents are currently on a holiday in Israel kek.
520edbdee2.jpg

smash or pass

I have found a southern curry model for you.

yOtWiDW.jpg

Wud u smash the girl i linked
Where's the catch? I feel like after I say I would you're going to reveal that it's really a tranny or something.

the thing about punjabis is that they are already mixed because that region has been conquered so many times, while southern india is isolated

youre most likely requesting the impossible

The invasions and conquests of that area in recent times has actually had little to no impact on the region. The reason Punjabis look different is because of Stone Age migrations. They are essentially pure Indians, just a different type is what I’m saying.

this thread is mega gay because of the pics, but bottom line is - the curry gang is trying to tell u that all those brown guys i linked above are seen the same by women as 'dirty brown shits', while its true pretty much all races are inferior to whites when it comes to dating preference, its extremely delusional to believe indians dont have it the hardest by far
What are you talking about? Almost all of the people you posted would do fine, if not exceptionally well.

Hard cope coming from a man with brown skin.

What are you talking about? Almost all of the people you posted would do fine, if not exceptionally well.
Curry gang says all browns are the same, i make thread to disprove that statement

Lol i wish i knew a xenophilic femoid aryan like u
Any leftist SJW would be since it allows them to virtue signal their progressiveness.

Ya but as u said it wud be virtue signallimg not authentic like you
Am I even that rare? I see plenty of white guys with curry fetishes.

before i start the thread, let me say i have nothing but utmost respect to blackpilled curries such as chudur budur, who realize that in the current meta preference, curries are by far the lowest of the low, i only want to help coping curries accept themselves

so in the past few weeks there has been numerous shilling attempts where curries (probably from a curry pride sub), instead of trying to self improve and spread sax*n secret agenda, their coping low iq brains tried dragging down others with them.

using a simple google search, i will post pics of ethnic male models from various countries, ill try to pick them as pure as possible with no outside european influence (although its not too uncommon in the middle east/north africa)

i googled tamil male model, because when people imagine curries they imagine tamils:
Vikram-Prabhu-Latest-Stills-11.jpg

abd84995c17e4f39e4fba79f8ad0d099.jpg

durai_68ecd.JPG

now morocco male models:
photo_hassan_ounajma01.jpg

Bruno-Braho-The-Model-Wall-FTAPE-01.jpg

tumblr_maczxh2x0s1qc92aqo1_500.jpg

lebanese male model:
ca7f4fd75d2af85cd8510d8294e1533d.png

f7f41f07936481e4f06be7cd2ee198b7.jpg

12145474_1487645574874756_1830641297_n.jpg

bedouin male models (the darkest non-mixed arabs)
Bedouinmodel1.jpg

BedouinMan.jpg

c8a83c674810de4d68e7ac4c52cf0f47.png

20120116-israel-5251.jpg

southern european male models:
571e79da0afc93d4d0b06ee5f17d42e9.jpg

44c9670c9979134f83bce051576e2014.jpg

0355665078f0e9c5b23affc7bdb8b737.jpg

jon-kortajarena.jpg

Miguel%20Iglesias.jpg

tumblr_orfjwvJAQh1v6nl27o1_500.jpg

andres-velencoso-segura-robb-report-september-2015-editorial-009.jpg

i tried finding northern indian/general indian male models, but ALL were extremely atypical and were heavily mixed with europeans/middle eastreners

this thread is mega gay because of the pics, but bottom line is - the curry gang is trying to tell u that all those brown guys i linked above are seen the same by women as 'dirty brown shits', while its true pretty much all races are inferior to whites when it comes to dating preference, its extremely delusional to believe indians dont have it the hardest by far
No, curries aren't the lowest of the low when it comes to looks. The pure Aryans, creators of all civilisation are the lowest of the low when in comes to looks, but the highest of a high when it comes to intelligence. We all need to understand, that Aspergers/autism is the true form of Aryan spirit and being subhuman in looks doesn't match with being subhuman in intelligence. The most intelligent people are the ugliest ones. For example my Aryan ancestors, the true bringers of wisdom looked like blonde/red haired and light eyed BlackOps2Cel. The most Chadly looking race are niggers, and that's the reason they never achieved anything important and why they are so fucking stupid.

curries = the only ethnicity it's truly over for