Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BREAKING: SCHOOL SHOOTING IN MICHIGAN. Was this the work of an incel?

He probably got sick of watching chad spend his youth feasting on an all you can eat 5 Star buffet of fresh prime white and asian pussy, while he spent his youth starving in a corner covered in roastie and normie spit and piss.

Would drive anybody insane if they were in his situation TBH. Its unfortuate that this is the way that this worlds gotta be, if society werent so busy ignoring, shaming, and gaslighting Incels, there would be a lot less violence and death. Society has blood on its hands, If people were more compassionate to low status low smv males stuff like this would happen alot less.:feelscry:

Last edited:
dumb fuck didnt off himself at the end. Now he will rot in prison the rest of his life.
For real, always save a bullet for yourself

Last edited:
SANDY HOOK WAS AN INSIDE JOB

CNBC said it was a 15 yr old student, So I have no doubt this dude was being picked on by the fucking trash bullies at that school, just like I did.

Back when I was 16, I was being bullied by nigger scumbags at the inner city school I went too, and one day I got up and threw saturated Sodium Hydroxide at the motherfuckers face out of a water bottle. The event made the local news but never got anywhere above that.

I despise all the normal faggots virtue signalling for the so-called "Victims" of the event, as if they didn't hold any blame for what incurred on them. As I know damn well these fucking monkeys who pretend victim are responsible for the shit that happened.

one day I got up and threw saturated Sodium Hydroxide at the motherfuckers face out of a water bottle.
Based saponificationcel.:feelsdevil: Lye is far more effective than acid because it sticks to flesh.

Dumbass was arrested by 2 guys with no resistance while he had 4 bullets left In the mag. Couldn't even suicide by cop and got worse than ER score:feelsUgh:

sexhavers coping hard

Last edited:

Yeah it's pretty clear he was most likely Incel.

Screenshot 14

CNBC said it was a 15 yr old student, So I have no doubt this dude was being picked on by the fucking trash bullies at that school, just like I did.

Back when I was 16, I was being bullied by nigger scumbags at the inner city school I went too, and one day I got up and threw saturated Sodium Hydroxide at the motherfuckers face out of a water bottle. The event made the local news but never got anywhere above that.

I despise all the normal faggots virtue signalling for the so-called "Victims" of the event, as if they didn't hold any blame for what incurred on them. As I know damn well these fucking monkeys who pretend victim are responsible for the shit that happened.
You were spot on.

this is unbelievably based. He literally shot the three most hated archetypes in inceldom lol.
I'd probably disagree. Not 1 nigger.
dumb fuck didnt off himself at the end. Now he will rot in prison the rest of his life.
(also @PPEcel )
Nah, killing yourself at the end is played out.
Stay alive, rub it in their faces even more.
5a8509ced0307202088b4700

Yeah it's pretty clear he was most likely Incel.

View attachment 539559

You were spot on.
No he was not spot on, he said he was bullied by niggers, and not 1 victim was a bigger.
He was off, way off.
i dont think shooter was white otherwise theyd show his mug by now
How wrong you were

Last edited:

(also @PPEcel )
5a8509ced0307202088b4700

No he was not spot on, he said he was bullied by niggers, and not 1 victim was a bigger.
He was off, way off.

How wrong you were
he was not bullied by black people stop being racist

he was not bullied by black people stop being racist

You were spot on.
Context Provided

Based, every bully should fucking die

(also @PPEcel )
5a8509ced0307202088b4700

He was off, way off.

How wrong you were
I understand and even wish I could agree with your sentiment but sadly I cannot and the reason why is if you don’t kill yourself after doing something like this and you’ve got a scrawny or otherwise weak body type like many of our kind unfortunately do you’re almost 110% certain to get raped and or gang raped in prison and not just once but repeatedly and possibly turned into someone’s bitch ie regular fuck toy or worse passed around having your ass sold for smokes and soups among other commissary items and eventually if not right away you’ll likely contract HIV/AIDS and that will be the end of you. :feelsugh:

The only ways to even possibly avoid this is if you’re lucky enough to be accepted by a prison gang and survive the beat down they give you as the price of joining or you decide that you came in as a man and you’re damn sure going out as a man if you can help it by being all about that knife play ie you’ll have to get very good at slicing and dicing booty bandits with your prison issued razors as well turning various items into shanks a.k.a bangers (homemade knives) for that same purpose making the faggots have to work for their proverbial meal. :feelsthink:

Ye his face is like a 3 or 2 outta 10, Almost 100% sure he was getting bullied by people in the school.

Ye his face is like a 3 or 2 outta 10, Almost 100% sure he was getting bullied by people in the school.
Yeah and he was a babyfacecel. You get bullied if you have low T

This kid is 15 and he looks like he’s already been rotting for quite a while, his hair looks like it hasn’t been washed in a year

:dab:

yes, by appearance but it has nothing with the community