Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BREAKING: SCHOOL SHOOTING IN MICHIGAN. Was this the work of an incel?

Meatbag trash taken out. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

why he do dis? bully? incel? mental illness?
Theory before details are released:
Mentally ill jew goes on killing spree

he was already in a mental institution before, and apparently he made threats all the time to the school. Jews are more likely to do stuff like that, along with his Jewish-esque features I wouldn’t be surprised. All I’m waiting for is his name to confirm

Of the 3 dead, 2 are female :dab:

15 years of age and now going to spend 50+ years in prison, should have turned it on hinself

i would refrain from making serious, non-facetious comments until we have more information

Death to America

another day another shooting in america

this is unbelievably based. He literally shot the three most hated archetypes in inceldom lol.
JFL HE LOOKS like a 7 year old om top of that he has an incel last name "crumbly"

Damn it would have been a legendary video if they opened it. Even the worst of the leaked footage from Parkland was just the kids in a classroom with Cruz popping off in rhe hallway
id kick down the door because id be thristy for bloodlust FOR INCELDIA, WE KEEP MOVING FORWARD REGUARDLESS OF WHAT THESE IMBECILIC ORGANISMS SAY, KILL ALL LIFE OUTSIDE OUR ISLAND
Unfortunate situation. Sadly, it is yet another manifestation of the "Golden Rule".

Disgruntled youth with a vengeance against malicious bullies.
no its very based, he was just MOVING FORWARD LIKE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TOO
After that final instance of bullying, looks like he crumbled.
AND he started to rumble
shingeki no kyojin eren titan GIF

Soyddit users tracked down this kid’s dad’s youtube channel which he posted vlogs on back in 2016

Now they’ve got the full name, facebook etc of the parents, how long until they get swarmed with people telling their kid should’ve shot himself :feelsLSD:

Soyddit users tracked down this kid’s dad’s youtube channel which he posted vlogs on back in 2016

Now they’ve got the full name, facebook etc of the parents, how long until they get swarmed with people telling their kid should’ve shot himself :feelsLSD:
the parents mustve been ugly and would kill themselves both leaving the poor kid nothing behind

JFL HE LOOKS like a 7 year old om top of that he has an incel last name "crumbly"
That was his picture in 5th grade. He is older now, but still one of us.

Autistic trait to wear the same clothes. BASED!

Last edited:
he chose his target well

thoughts @AAAAAAAAAAAcel?

Last edited:
nah i believe it if thats what he looks like now, truly incel. anything otherwise is wrong
Autism only becomes worse during adolescence which explains his school shooting.

Guaranteed incel. Hail the new hERo!

Autism only becomes worse during adolescence which explains his school shooting.

Guaranteed incel. Hail the new hERo!
the new foundER for the founding incel!!!

wish i could blow up my school in sims 4. wish i learned chemistry. there are many ways to send these cunts and chads to sleep forever starting from food poisonig to blowing to bits by explosive. in sims 4 its really fun.

wish i could blow up my school in sims 4. wish i learned chemistry. there are many ways to send these cunts and chads to sleep forever starting from food poisonig to blowing to bits by explosive. in sims 4 its really fun.

From Columbine onward, the use of explosives in American martyrdom operations has been lacking.

Learn from the living saint, Ted Kaczynski.

I'm probably going to create a new thread, I got more info.

Whats the saints name?

@Atavistic Autist

Learn from the living saint, Ted Kaczynski.
Holy shit I didn't know he was still alive. I figured he died sometime in the 2000s or something, and i thought he was arrested much earlier

Normgroids chads and foids deserved it :feelsLSD:

Dead chad :feelshaha::ahegao::feelsohh: dead noodle cunt haha dead white bytch good day to be an incel

They would of released his name and mug shots by now if he was white. lol I love how the media is trying to make white people look evil.