Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: Ohio incel who allegedly planned to go ER reaches plea agreement with U.S. Department of Justice

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
A status conference was held yesterday in United States v. Genco, and a recent court filing indicates that the parties have reached a plea agreement, though the exact terms of the agreement have not yet been finalized or disclosed.

Genco tres 2021 jpg 1626919545

In July 2021, Tres Genco (pictured above) was indicted in federal court on one count of an attempted hate crime, and one count of illegally possessing a machinegun. The charges stem from an April 2020 incident where Genco's mother called the police after a heated argument with Genco himself. Having seized Genco's weaponry (an illegally modified 9mm handgun and a 5.56mm semi-automatic rifle with attached bump stock) and gear, law enforcement also found a manifesto that allegedly detailed his desires to emulate Elliot Rodger. The manifesto also allegedly contained a plan to kill sorority Stacies at a university in Ohio; most likely Ohio State University.

This development comes after over one year of pretrial wrangling between Assistant U.S. Attorney Megan Gaffney-Painter and Genco's defense attorney, Richard Monahan. These pretrial motions focused primarily on the constitutionality of the search of Genco's residence and belongings. Ultimately, U.S. District Judge Susan J. Dlott chose to suppress some, but not all, of the evidence against Genco pursuant to the exclusionary rule of the Fourth Amendment.

Tres Genco, who is a 5'6 manlet, is likely to plead guilty to one or more federal crimes on October 11th, 2022 at the Potter Stewart United States Courthouse in Cincinnati, OH. He is currently held at the Butler County Jail in Hamilton, OH.

EDIT: An earlier version of this post misstated the location of the Potter Stewart U.S. Courthouse. It is located in Cincinnati, not Columbus.

Last edited:
God damn I wish he would of gone through with it. Why do these ERs always fuck it up?

He dindu nuffin

holy fucking shit :feelskek::feelskek: I wonder if he was here

He forgot to include (In Video Game)

Amateur :feelshaha:

A status conference was held yesterday in United States v. Genco, and a recent court filing indicates that the parties have reached a plea agreement, though the exact terms of the agreement have not yet been finalized or disclosed.

View attachment 654197

In July 2021, Tres Genco (pictured above) was indicted in federal court on one count of an attempted hate crime, and one count of illegally possessing a machinegun. The charges stem from an April 2020 incident where Genco's mother called the police after a heated argument with Genco himself. Having seized Genco's weaponry (an illegally modified 9mm handgun and a 5.56mm semi-automatic rifle with attached bump stock) and gear, law enforcement also found a manifesto that allegedly detailed his desires to emulate Elliot Rodger. The manifesto also allegedly contained a plan to kill sorority Stacies at a university in Ohio; most likely Ohio State University.

This development comes after over one year of pretrial wrangling between Assistant U.S. Attorney Megan Gaffney-Painter and Genco's defense attorney, Richard Monahan. These pretrial motions focused primarily on the constitutionality of the search of Genco's residence and belongings. Ultimately, U.S. District Judge Susan J. Dlott chose to suppress some, but not all, of the evidence against Genco pursuant to the exclusionary rule of the Fourth Amendment.

Tres Genco, who is a 5'6 manlet, is likely to plead guilty to one or more federal crimes on October 11th, 2022 at the Potter Stewart United States Courthouse in Columbus, OH. He is currently held at the Butler County Jail in Hamilton, OH.

Well...

There's the conclusion...

What does it really show us now...? :feelswhere:

I don't watch the news

FUCK WHY ARENT THERE VIDEOS OF CHADS AND STACIES DYING FUCKING CUCK SHOULD'VE GOT A MINIGUN AND SHOT EVERY STACYWHORE CUM DUMPSTER DICK-SUCKING VILE WORTHLESS CREATURE IN THAT NIGGER LIFE-WASTING COLLEGE :lasereyes:

What Ohio does to a mofo

Not watching
I mean, simply "watching" is also Normie simp trait too. It depends on what sort analysis one can do with it and how they absorb it across all the stations and media outlets to come up with said analysis, predictions and conclusions.

God damn I wish he would of gone through with it. Why do these ERs always fuck it up?
Yeah, OPsec is necessary. Don't reveal battle plan until it's the end.

Yeah, OPsec is necessary. Don't reveal battle plan until it's the end.
I've put you on my watch list. Just don't try to pull anything weird, buddy, OK?

Genco? Haha wnat a funny name.
Genco the failed incel
Count: 0

Tres Genco, who is a 5'6 manlet, is likely to plead guilty to one or more federal crimes on October 11th, 2022 at the Potter Stewart United States Courthouse in Columbus, OH. He is currently held at the Butler County Jail in Hamilton, OH.
Jfl, if it wasn’t for the 5’6” manlet part, I wouldn’t have known that you wrote this rather than copying it off some legal website with all the jargon.

Jfl, if it wasn’t for the 5’6” manlet part, I wouldn’t have known that you wrote this rather than copying it off some legal website with all the jargon.
i would never copy-and-paste an entire article :feelsUgh:

i tried my best to not use too much jargon

Land of the free where self defense is illegal

Genco pleaded guilty today as scheduled.

Any idea on what he would be expecting for prison time?
No clue on this one honestly. Federal sentencing guidelines don't have a formula for hate crimes beyond "refer to relevant guideline for underlying conduct," which in this case isn't helpful at all because it's not your usual hate crime prosecution. There's no specific individual victim. The plea agreement's sealed so for now it is not possible for the public to know what the USAO intends to recommend at sentencing.

If you ask me the Guidelines could use an update.

Good example of PFLpill and fatpill, he could have reached low tier normie at best after a ton of looksmaxxing. Sad he revealed his plans too early and got v8.

Bump stocks are for rich retards (or niggers) that want to make a lot of noise and sound scary and miss everyone! It's like holding a handgun sideways so the hot brass lands on you!

That "Shuteye" vegas cumskin was already dead. That lv massacre was a mossad op.

Half of them are just looking for attention. They even boast about it. Some are hoping that if by being threatening to society, society might see it and think "Oh, maybe we should get this guy a gf so he doesn't mass murder us" but in reality society would rather nuke itself than help you get a gf.

But the ones that actually mean it are just fucking retarded. DON"T WRITE YOUR PLANS DOWN YOU FIUCKNGI RETARDS! It just becomes evidence to convict you you fucking moron! Keep that shit in your head, or if you absolutely need to, ffs dont tell anyone. Just keep the shit on something that is not linkable to you, and use vague words to add to plausible deniability. But you know what's worse? The fact these fuckers TALK TO THE COPS! DOn't say shit SHUT UP AND ASK FOR A LAWYER if you're ever arrested. Half the time they can't prove it's you or you did it without your own confession. Fucking autisms are everywhere!

Bump stocks are for rich retards (or niggers) that want to make a lot of noise and sound scary and miss everyone! It's like holding a handgun sideways so the hot brass lands on you!

That "Shuteye" vegas cumskin was already dead. That lv massacre was a mossad op.
Anyone know what happened to that hotel suite at the Mandalay Bay?

This case is very suspicious, like a federal agent guided Tres Genco into making a fool of himself. Imagine owning a machine gun, but you are too foolish to carry out your mission. He was a patsy, like the Stoneman Douglas attacker, and Adam Lanza. I feel the Mandalay Bay incident was fake also.

This case is very suspicious, like a federal agent guided Tres Genco into making a fool of himself. Imagine owning a machine gun, but you are too foolish to carry out your mission. He was a patsy, like the Stoneman Douglas attacker, and Adam Lanza. I feel the Mandalay Bay incident was fake also.
It was a bump stock, not an actual machine gun. But it was classified as such under federal regulations.

It was a bump stock, not an actual machine gun. But it was classified as such under federal regulations.
Patsy, the guy is fucked.

Patsy, the guy is fucked.
He also had an illegally modified Glock with the serials scrubbed off. The machine gun charge was dropped under the plea agreement though, I presume.

Definitely one of the lowest iq incel ever lived

Definitely one of the lowest iq incel ever lived
I think every mass shooter is low IQ with poor impulse control which is why they so often get caught beforehand or end up wounding 2 people or something.

Cho and Lamza were one of the rare autists who planned it out meticulously.

Good example of PFLpill and fatpill, he could have reached low tier normie at best after a ton of looksmaxxing. Sad he revealed his plans too early and got v8.
This pic with this filter makes him look like a landwhale

Index