Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: Ohio incel who allegedly planned to go ER reaches plea agreement with U.S. Department of Justice

PPEcel

PPEcel

Modcel
★★★★★
262d 16h 58m
A status conference was held yesterday in United States v. Genco, and a recent court filing indicates that the parties have reached a plea agreement, though the exact terms of the agreement have not yet been finalized or disclosed.

Genco tres 2021 jpg 1626919545

In July 2021, Tres Genco (pictured above) was indicted in federal court on one count of an attempted hate crime, and one count of illegally possessing a machinegun. The charges stem from an April 2020 incident where Genco's mother called the police after a heated argument with Genco himself. Having seized Genco's weaponry (an illegally modified 9mm handgun and a 5.56mm semi-automatic rifle with attached bump stock) and gear, law enforcement also found a manifesto that allegedly detailed his desires to emulate Elliot Rodger. The manifesto also allegedly contained a plan to kill sorority Stacies at a university in Ohio; most likely Ohio State University.

This development comes after over one year of pretrial wrangling between Assistant U.S. Attorney Megan Gaffney-Painter and Genco's defense attorney, Richard Monahan. These pretrial motions focused primarily on the constitutionality of the search of Genco's residence and belongings. Ultimately, U.S. District Judge Susan J. Dlott chose to suppress some, but not all, of the evidence against Genco pursuant to the exclusionary rule of the Fourth Amendment.

Tres Genco, who is a 5'6 manlet, is likely to plead guilty to one or more federal crimes on October 11th, 2022 at the Potter Stewart United States Courthouse in Columbus, OH. He is currently held at the Butler County Jail in Hamilton, OH.

Last edited:
sub human

sub human

Incel because white
★★★★★
54d 8h 3m
God damn I wish he would of gone through with it. Why do these ERs always fuck it up?

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

Better run, better run, outrun my gun (in vidya)
★★★★★
47d 8h 51m
He dindu nuffin

Magistrattum

Magistrattum

Sisyphuscel,skullcel,lipscell,haircel,nosecel
★★★★
3d 6h 40m
holy fucking shit :feelskek::feelskek: I wonder if he was here

L

lifefuel

Officer
★★★★★
26d 22h 27m
Man

Man

Verified Rapist
★★
14d 3h 26m
He forgot to include (In Video Game)

Amateur :feelshaha:

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Legend
★★★
58d 5h 36m
A status conference was held yesterday in United States v. Genco, and a recent court filing indicates that the parties have reached a plea agreement, though the exact terms of the agreement have not yet been finalized or disclosed.

View attachment 654197

In July 2021, Tres Genco (pictured above) was indicted in federal court on one count of an attempted hate crime, and one count of illegally possessing a machinegun. The charges stem from an April 2020 incident where Genco's mother called the police after a heated argument with Genco himself. Having seized Genco's weaponry (an illegally modified 9mm handgun and a 5.56mm semi-automatic rifle with attached bump stock) and gear, law enforcement also found a manifesto that allegedly detailed his desires to emulate Elliot Rodger. The manifesto also allegedly contained a plan to kill sorority Stacies at a university in Ohio; most likely Ohio State University.

This development comes after over one year of pretrial wrangling between Assistant U.S. Attorney Megan Gaffney-Painter and Genco's defense attorney, Richard Monahan. These pretrial motions focused primarily on the constitutionality of the search of Genco's residence and belongings. Ultimately, U.S. District Judge Susan J. Dlott chose to suppress some, but not all, of the evidence against Genco pursuant to the exclusionary rule of the Fourth Amendment.

Tres Genco, who is a 5'6 manlet, is likely to plead guilty to one or more federal crimes on October 11th, 2022 at the Potter Stewart United States Courthouse in Columbus, OH. He is currently held at the Butler County Jail in Hamilton, OH.

Well...

There's the conclusion...

What does it really show us now...? :feelswhere:

PPEcel

PPEcel

Modcel
★★★★★
262d 16h 58m
Well...

There's the conclusion...

What does it really show us now...? :feelswhere:
Not yet. Need to know terms of plea and sentencing memos

CurryLMAO

CurryLMAO

Stacy onry lel + Subhuman
★★★★★
11d 12h 20m
I don't watch the news

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

Officer
★★★
4d 19h 29m
FUCK WHY ARENT THERE VIDEOS OF CHADS AND STACIES DYING FUCKING CUCK SHOULD'VE GOT A MINIGUN AND SHOT EVERY STACYWHORE CUM DUMPSTER DICK-SUCKING VILE WORTHLESS CREATURE IN THAT NIGGER LIFE-WASTING COLLEGE :lasereyes:

Indari

Indari

Captain Indari
★★★★★
174d 1h 25m
What Ohio does to a mofo

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Legend
★★★
58d 5h 36m
Not watching
I mean, simply "watching" is also Normie simp trait too. It depends on what sort analysis one can do with it and how they absorb it across all the stations and media outlets to come up with said analysis, predictions and conclusions.

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

General of Incel Army
★★★★★
17d 17h 49m
God damn I wish he would of gone through with it. Why do these ERs always fuck it up?
Yeah, OPsec is necessary. Don't reveal battle plan until it's the end.

Monke

Monke

Veteran
15d 17h 49m
Yeah, OPsec is necessary. Don't reveal battle plan until it's the end.
I've put you on my watch list. Just don't try to pull anything weird, buddy, OK?

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Celibate
★★
1d 15h 30m
Genco? Haha wnat a funny name.
Genco the failed incel
Count: 0

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
101d 17h 38m
Jfl, if it wasn’t for the 5’6” manlet part, I wouldn’t have known that you wrote this rather than copying it off some legal website with all the jargon.

PPEcel

PPEcel

Modcel
★★★★★
262d 16h 58m
Jfl, if it wasn’t for the 5’6” manlet part, I wouldn’t have known that you wrote this rather than copying it off some legal website with all the jargon.
i would never copy-and-paste an entire article :feelsUgh:

i tried my best to not use too much jargon

GeneralKnoxx

GeneralKnoxx

Recruit
★★★
1d 1h 40m
is it justice?

Retardinator

Retardinator

Give me thick lolis
7d 1h 46m

View attachment 654197

This guys face mogs me to hell and beyond.
True, he should be released
Yes

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
★★★★★
90d 3h 18m
Land of the free where self defense is illegal

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4