Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: Incel YouTuber Malik "Smooth" Sanchez pleads guilty to "terrorism hoax" charge in federal court

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
08Uni76n 400x400130347465AFPD KaminskySDNY Chief Judge Colleen McMahon April 20 2016042016 Article 201712121625

From left to right:
Defendant Malik "Smooth" Sanchez;
Assistant U.S. Attorney Kaylan Lasky;
Assistant Federal Defender Clay Kaminsky;
U.S. District Judge Colleen McMahon

EDIT: U.S. Department of Justice press release:

Background

Repeated from a previous thread.

While livestreaming back in February 2021, a self-identified incel, 19-year-old Malik "Smooth" Sanchez randomly approached two femoids who were dining in the outdoor seating area of a New York City restaurant and said, "Allahu Akbar. Allahu Akbar. Bomb detonation in two, in two minutes. I take you with me and I kill all you. I kill all you right now. And I kill all you for Allah." This livestream is still available on YouTube and the incident begins at time mark 3:26:30.

Sanchez was arrested by the FBI's New York JTTF in April 2021, charged, and indicted on one count of "false information and hoaxes" concerning an act of terrorism under 18 U.S.C. § 1038(a)(1). The maximum sentence is five years' imprisonment. He is denied bail by the magistrate judge at the request of the prosecutor.

However, Sanchez's public defender appealed the detention order to the district judge under the Eighth Amendment's Excessive Bail Clause. The prosecutor, AUSA Kaylan Lasky counter-argued that Sanchez should remain detained pending trial as his connection to incels constituted a danger to the community, but Judge Colleen McMahon thankfully rejected such an absurd argument and granted Sanchez bail, subject to location monitoring and internet access restrictions.

Latest information

Today, Sanchez and his attorney went before a magistrate judge to change his plea to guilty. It does not appear that Sanchez struck a plea agreement with the U.S. Attorney's Office.

Sanchez remains free on bail for the time being.

What's next?

As per usual, the U.S. Probation Office will produce a sealed presentence investigation report that calculates Sanchez's advisory sentence under the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines.

It is unlikely that Sanchez will receive a sentence close to the five-year maximum. The base offense level for Sanchez's conduct is 12 points (per §2A6.1 of the Guidelines), and a 2-point reduction for a guilty plea is likely to apply. This places his recommended sentence within the range of probation with home detention, or a term of imprisonment between six to twelve months, for a person with no criminal record. What remains to be seen is whether the U.S. Attorney's Office will argue for an upward variance (i.e. harsher sentence) or accept one within the Guidelines range.

A sentencing hearing has been scheduled for February 8th, 2022 before Judge McMahon.

@Broly @Zer0/∞ @Arabcel9 @Mecoja @MarquisDeSade @Copexodius Maximus @Netzachcel @PoundCake @Wellington @SelfCrucified @Emba @wei#3959 @Master @ordinaryotaku @dreadtheblackpill

Last edited:
Foids shouldn't be judges or hold any position of power.

Dumb idiot should be locked away

Well, that's that. I was watching his past livestreams a week ago. It was fun to watch though :society:

Brutal no-tag pill:feelsbadman:

Too dumb for his own good. He will probably get a slap on the wrist like probation or home detention, entire case is ridiculous.

he reminds me that twomad nigger who was mocking us here, one day that nigger will probably do some shit like this and go to prison
To dumb for his own good. He will probably get a slap on the wrist like probation or home detention, entire case is ridiculous.
he will go back home and make even more money from retarded kids and cucks

Smooth Sanchez is an "Incel"

Fucking normoid scum. I kill you. I kill you for allah.

But on topic I liket that dude. I loved how he made foods be creeped out and the stuff he was saying. I was watching his videos 2 days ago again.

I guess his lawyer made him plead guilty to get a lesser sentence

But the truth is he's not guilty of anything, nor did he do anything wrong

Absolutely unbelievable

His livestreams where he trashed on foids was pretty based, sucks that he had to go

NOTE: The thread was edited to include a press release from the U.S. Department of Justice.

Absolutely unbelievable
I think it was probably the best decision, to be honest. Both sides know that if the case went to trial, the case would be an easy win for the feds, since Sanchez uploaded a video of him committing the crime to YouTube.

Feds are unlikely to offer leniency just to obtain a plea agreement when they know they can win at trial anyway, and Sanchez's lawyer doesn't want to sign a shitty deal that wouldn't commit the feds to recommending a lenient sentence, so the best solution was actually to plead guilty and hope McMahon is feeling nice.

From what I know McMahon is actually a fairly reasonable jurist.

its sad to see this young man being prosecuted just for having the courage to express his religious and cultural identity out to the public. really makes you wonder what kind of a bigoted group of women would impose that cruel of a judgement on an innocent man.

Last edited:
free our brother:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

LMFAO if he gets jail time fuck this clown world

he is probably fakecel volcel bastard but still ridiculous that you can get jail time for something as minor as this :foidSoy::foidSoy:

LMFAO if he gets jail time fuck this clown world

but still ridiculous that you can get jail time for something as minor as this
Exactly my thoughts

Well, at least he will be out in a few months JFL. Would be funny if he actually converts to Islam in prison, since that seems like a very popular thing to do there these days.

:feelsseriously:

free our brother:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

its sad to see this young man being prosecuted just for having the courage to express his religious and cultural identity out to the public. really makes you wonder what kind of a bigoted group of women would impose that cruel of a judgement on an innocent man.
Religious and cultural freedom for chad only

Fucking normoid scum. I kill you. I kill you for allah.

But on topic I liket that dude. I loved how he made foods be creeped out and the stuff he was saying. I was watching his videos 2 days ago again.
:lul::lul::lul:

Absolutely unbelievable
In many cases, you get lighter sentences if you plead guilty.

At the rate he was going I'm not surprised.

I saw that bomb thing he did initially and I knew immediately that he would get v& for it, especially because he did it in NYC.

At the rate he was going I'm not surprised.

I saw that bomb thing he did initially and I knew immediately that he would get v& for it, especially because he did it in NYC.
Also he's an ethnic so there's that

He'll probably just get 6-month house arrest lol.
Would be funny if that was the outcome, considering all the bluster about incels and "going ER" a few months ago. Again, Damian Williams' tenure at USAO-SDNY so far has been relatively short so no one really knows if he will depart from his predecessors' approach to sentencing proceedings.

stilll dont undertsand why or how he got arrested/charged with what he did.:feelswhere:

did the foids hand in a complaint or did some fbicel watching his stream take the oppurtunity of easy bait???

stilll dont undertsand why or how he got arrested/charged with what he did.:feelswhere:

did the foids hand in a complaint or did some fbicel watching his stream take the oppurtunity of easy bait???

He went up to random normies and said "allahu akbar i'm going to blow you up," or something to that effect.

The femoids in the video called NYPD the moment they went into the indoor area of the restaurant, but by the time the NYPD arrived Sanchez had already left. I'm guessing they followed up, found out it was Sanchez, did their research, watched all of Sanchez's content, and referred the case to FBI and the U.S. Attorney's Office.

'm guessing they followed up, found out it was Sanchez, did their research, watched all of Sanchez's content, and referred the case to FBI and the U.S. Attorney's Office.
ITS over for lowiqcels smh
posting their crimes online NGMI

its over he pleaded guilt :dafuckfeels:

it was a fucking prank for crying out loud. he wouldnt even get charges pressed against him in my country, a warning at most. such is the ridiculousness of this case. fuck cuckmerica.

it was a fucking prank for crying out loud. he wouldnt even get charges pressed against him in my country, a warning at most. such is the ridiculousness of this case. fuck cuckmerica.
i mean it's new york city and he's a brown kid :feelskek:

Free our brother:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Looks like YouTube took down the account now that he pleaded guilty. :feelskek:

What time does the riot start?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back