Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Breaking Bad avis and gifs

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
Is Breaking Bad a good incel cope show? Personally I love it and I notice a decent number of Breaking Bad avis/signatures/gifs. Just wondering if Breaking Bad is a common incel cope. What do you guys think?

not one second

It has nothing to do with incels but it's a good show.

Watch the Sopranos instead

It has nothing to do with incels but it's a good show.
It's sorta satisfying to root for Walter White though as he tries to fight his way out of a shitty life with an annoying bitch wife and disabledcel son.

It's sorta satisfying to root for Walter White though as he tries to fight his way out of a shitty life with an annoying bitch wife and disabledcel son.
Walter is a perfect example of a failed normie tbh.

Yes, criminal mindset is alpha & based.

I thought breaking bad was good but upon rewatching it I realized it was not. I could not care less about it now and won't be watching the new movie which will probably be bad.

Go ER (in breaking bad)

I thought breaking bad was good but upon rewatching it I realized it was not. I could not care less about it now and won't be watching the new movie which will probably be bad.
I am liking it more on rewatch

Walter is a perfect example of a failed normie tbh.
Pretty much. He got cucked on every level; genetic as he has a retarded kid with a cerebral palsy, sexual, as his wife cheats on him, and financial as he has to wageslave on two jobs simultaneously. Getting cancer was the ultimate 'fuck you' from life.