Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Breaking bad is the reason cuckoldry is so popular nowadays

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
★★★
You ever notice how both breaking bad and cuckoldry are popular on reddit. Thats because they are connected. In breaking bad there is a scene where Skyler the wife of the main protagonist Walter cheats on him and says to him to his face 'I fucked Ted' and Walt doesn't care and still continues to live with her. And later on after they make peace with each other Walter doesn't bring it up. This show literally popularised cuckoldry.

Ramblings from a doomer

Except Walt actually tried to go beat up Ted for it whereas most real life guys that get cucked these days either get off on it or do nothing above it when it happens to them.

They should've let Walter hit that latina principal

what-if-walter-white-was-black-v0-ka2o0unfsoua1.jpg

Except Walt actually tried to go beat up Ted for it whereas most real life guys that get cucked these days either get off on it or do nothing about it when it happens to them.
Why would you fight another man when ur gf or wife let him fuck her you are risking your life and facing prison over a thot

false cause
cuckoldry is popular because of reddit

As the series progressed Walt just cared about money and power he was a volcel for most of the show

Why would you fight another man when ur gf or wife let him fuck her you are risking your life and facing prison over a thot
You’re right of course that it’s the woman’s fault entirely and it’s she that should receive the beating or some form of punishment but I believe it’s programmed into us by genetics or DNA or plain ol instinct to want to fight the guy instead.

You’re right of course that it’s the woman’s fault entirely and it’s she that should receive the beating or some form of punishment but I believe it’s programmed into us by genetics or DNA or plain ol instinct to want to fight the guy instead.
It is since finding other women is hard so you fight the dude to stay away and hope other men dont come to challange you reminds me of a video where a penguin fightinf other penguin for his wife but he lost and was left wounded