Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: 22 children and 12 adults killed after Thai normie goes ER at daycare center

That's Vietnamese bruh
ah shit, ye, a major goof, I'm inkwell so I'm obviously an ignorant raycist, so it slipped
I guess it'd be PadThaicels -- idk how I didn't come up with it originally considering the country's name is in the name of the dish, lol

ah shit, ye, a major goof, I'm inkwell so I'm obviously an ignorant raycist, so it slipped
I guess it'd be PadThaicels -- idk how I didn't come up with it originally considering the country's name is in the name of the dish, lol

Wonder what his motive was.

Cho was highest IQ shooter in history:

1.Trained at a shooting range three times prior to the shooting

2. Chose pistols with high velocity subsonic hollow point cartridges that expand upon impact for max tissue damage on his victims and magazines with 15 rounds

3. Destroyed his computer’s hard drive before the attack so authorities couldn’t persecute him with evidence if he was captured

4. Chained three main entrance doors of his university’s engineering building and placed a note on one, saying that attempting to open the door would cause a bomb to explode

5. Peeked into classrooms to get a headcount of how many were present before commencing the attack

Only someone with high levels of intellect could have an orchestrated an attack like this with perfect execution.

Fucked. It's also going to be forgotten because Thailand

JFL more non-incel violence being committed. When are we going to put non-incels on a watchlist?

Oh boohoo the childerinos! :feels::feels: god some of you are moralfags. Every one of those spawn are the product of normies having sex while youve been an isolated marginalized miserable subhuman sexless incel your entire life. Those are 12 normie sexhavers and 22 orgasmic creampies while you rot and cuck yourself spewing virtue signalling dribble on their behalf. Fuck you and fuck them, get stomped and get sliced sex-having gook scum!
Brutal but this IS Well put

Normies are sadistic and vengeful and enjoy torturing anyone weaker than them.