Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BrazillianSigma Posts My Thread On Incel Tears, Quotes Most Offensive Part, Those Who Read It Ironically Agree With The Gist Of My Thread

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-

I'm sure he posted this thinking - "Oh I have another good one", but it didn't go quite as planned JFL

Go through the comments and all you see is - "he's an autist" and "I understand where he's coming from" and agreeing with me on some points, which is pretty foreign for any incel thread posted on that site, pretty surprised at the lack of bias

Some of these guys could probably be converted if I debated them for a good hour, if one can comprehend and relate to logic, they can be black pilled, its an inevitability

This coupled with that one thread where the people were like "Lay off the damn incels?" I dunno man, things look a little better than they did maybe a year ago.

He probably chugged 2 bottles of soylent to calm down after seeing those replies.

That's one of the highest IQ things you've written OP. Well said.

That's one of the highest IQ things you've written OP. Well said.

No wonder they couldn't disagree much, we've all observed this about humanity, human interactions are by their nature dishonest

No wonder they couldn't disagree much, we've all observed this about humanity, human interactions are by their nature dishonest

Everything about the blackpill is about tearing away their dishonesty. The more studies I read the deeper it goes. Everything is a lie.

Eg. On the subject of the racepill, I just came across a figure that shows that women who express a racial preference vs. women who say they have no preference still discriminate in exactly the same pattern based on male race. ie. Again, what people say makes no difference.

The layers of bullshit are so deep. You just keep peeling back more bullshit and it's the same ugly human nature under everything.

The blackpill is dark because it's so honest and true. It took me years to get my mom to admit that I am objectively facially ugly. Now she admits it and says she hopes I can fix it. What purpose did lying to me my whole life serve?

People are awful.

His IQ is microscopical

I'm ashamed of my country for producing such low IQ individual.

The lies collapse under their own weight

I couldnt even be bothered to read this shit yet bsigma reads it all and finds a juicy quote for his title

Exactly what I'm saying with my previous thread. IncelTears is nothing more than an incel aggregation subreddit. They do the job of collecting blackpills all over the place and exposing people to it.

If you ignore the stupid titles, it's just an incel sub.

The top comments are mostly disregarding your thread (many read only 3-5 sentences tops) and making fun of you since they have no way to counter your statements

He probably chugged 2 bottles of soylent to calm down after seeing those replies.
And banned those who disagreed with him like the cuck leftist faggot he is

Most of them said TLDR, a euphemism for blah blah blah, die inkwell.

This is classic IncelTears behavior, ignoring the substance of our posts and posting clickbait "summaries" that have little or nothing to do with what we actually said.

I remember back in November '18 @jerrycan dan made a great post about the 100th anniversary of the end of WWI and the pointless slaughter of millions of men, considered expendable just because they were male. IncelTears made a post about it claiming that we were "turning the deaths of WWI soldiers into a screed about why we can't get women" when in reality anyone who read the actual post could see that nobody here did anything of the sort.

This coupled with that one thread where the people were like "Lay off the damn incels?" I dunno man, things look a little better than they did maybe a year ago.
Don't get your hopes up, the general lefty populus would still exterminate us if they had the means to

It is advantageous to deceive oneself and others to some extent. That's how social customs evolved. If you do not play the social game (deceive and euphemize) then you're going to be replaced by those who do. To be 100% objective and factual would be a death sentence to anyone infected by it. Euphemisms and subtle hints are a great way to wrap up brutal truths. If you do not know how to adapt to such an environment then you may not have been exposed to it enough, you're autistic or you may just have a low IQ.

It is advantageous to deceive oneself and others to some extent.

No it literally isn't, this mindset is why we are still pretty much a primitive species

Since we function based on emotional thinking like this, we create morals rather than codes to follow that revolve around logic, and because of that we have various laws and systems that don't make sense

Emotional thinking is the root of all social ills, if we had a purely objective society, or rather one where objectivity is enforced and those who do not abide are shamed (the opposite of modern society), life would be great for most everyone

I'm sure he posted this thinking - "Oh I have another good one", but it didn't go quite as planned JFL

Go through the comments and all you see is - "he's an autist" and "I understand where he's coming from" and agreeing with me on some points, which is pretty foreign for any incel thread posted on that site, pretty surprised at the lack of bias

Some of these guys could probably be converted if I debated them for a good hour, if one can comprehend and relate to logic, they can be black pilled, its an inevitability

the thing is though.they are already converted as proven by your post. they agree with our thoughts. they just disagree with us. they hate us for reasons that aren't because of our explanations of patterns in nature, but for not being chad.

they are liars. they know and are feeling superior that at sometime we didn't know...or they knew before us.

they lie. we are honest. that's the only difference.

The top comments are mostly disregarding your thread (many read only 3-5 sentences tops) and making fun of you since they have no way to counter your statements

Lmao the meat of the thread most likely went over their heads

Lol at thinking they have the IQ to comprehend BlkPill's God IQ posts.

Since we function based on emotional thinking like this, we create morals rather than codes to follow that revolve around logic, and because of that we have various laws and systems that don't make sense
OH NO NO NO

ALL codes/morals necessarily are based on emotional preferences. Even the example you gave yourself of a purely logic based law is in fact based on an emotional preference. "you should not kill because you also do not want to be killed" is based on emotions; that is on the emotional preference to live. You can create logical coherent codes/morals, but they will never be "objective" because their substratum is emotional and thus subjective. You can create two logical coherent codes/moral systems that are completely different because they're based on different emotional preferences.

Emotional thinking is the root of all social ills, if we had a purely objective society, or rather one where objectivity is enforced and those who do not abide are shamed (the opposite of modern society), life would be great for most everyone

Without emotions there is no reason to do anything; there is no Good, there is no Evil, there is no will and no desires. Logic ALONE cannot tell us how to act.
You may have either one of these two opinions on modern societies morals/codes - I don't want to put words in your mouth so I'll let you choose.
1. People in modern societies do not act according to their emotional preferences and thus involuntarily act against their self interest
2. People in modern society and you have different emotional preferences and thus the people don't act in the way you want them to.

Regarding 1: There is a clear asymmetry of information and intellect between the culture creators (elite) and the commoners which can cause a mass brain-infection of hostile memes (cultural units) among millions of innocent commoners.
Regarding 2: I don't know your emotional preferences so I cannot comment on that.

Dude you iq mog to death i wish i had that amount of iq ngl

im sometimes tempted to make a reddit account just so when one of those cucks says some bullshit about us like one of the comments that says most incels are teenagers i could just respond asking for evidence

It's all an act. People really seem to underestimate the warped reality that is online.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back