Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brazillian Smegma is back

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Seems he’s back to his “spam refresh on .co like it’s mortal kombat” ways on the new “r/inceltear” sub. Tbh I’m surprised he didnt rope when IT went down. Guess ol’ Favelacel is still kickin :feelsPop:

Rent free sigma if ur reading this

Don't care tbh.

we need to start ignoring him

there is no such thing as negative attention. if we start ignoring him all together he will suffer

and we want him to suffer as much as possible

Poor guy probably tried to quit his addiction but after 3 days the cold turkey was too much.

Truest of truecels, Godspeed, St BrazilianSigma

Jesus Christ I REALLY wanna what this truecel looks like lmfao.

And I couldn't care less

I was sure he was going to rope. Like most diseases, he's resilient.

Seems he’s back to his “spam refresh on .co like it’s mortal kombat” ways on the new “r/inceltear” sub. Tbh I’m surprised he didnt rope when IT went down. Guess ol’ Favelacel is still kickin :feelsPop:

IT: Let's bully some angry depressed loners, some of which might have nothing to lose and easy access to guns. Yeah, that's a fucking great idea.

Jesus... I might just have to lower my expectations of them.

Once they make a physical move against us, THEN I will take them seriously. But besides that, they are nothing more than meaningless words on a cucked subreddit.