Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BrazilianSoyma is dangerously close to running out of content

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★

It seems that Brazilian "Spam refresh on incels.co like it's Mortal Kombat" Soyma is dangerously close to running out of content. He

This is one of his latest posts. He screenshotted this post from 2017. November 29, 2017 to be exact, just three weeks after the forum's creation.

He even tried to block out the date so the other soys wouldn't see, but anyone with half a brain can search for that post and see when it was written.

https://incels.is/threads/teen-suicide-rate-is-rising-and-the-media-doeesnt-know-why.4779/[FONT]

not the first time he's posted 1yr+ old posts, truly pathetic cherry pick attempts tbh

:feelskek: What a fucking loser. 24 hour service virtue signalling hasn't gotten him anywhere except prove this guy needs to get a life himself.

If he wasn't bluepilled I'd say someone should invite him here, he's clearly a NEET, if not an outright hiki.

I knew this already because when I browse IncelQueers to find a post involving me I usually don't find any and I usually find 1-year old posts have been screencapped by BrazilianSoyma.

It seems that Brazilian "Spam refresh on incels.co like it's Mortal Kombat" Soyma is dangerously close to running out of content. He

This is one of his latest posts. He screenshotted this post from 2017. November 29, 2017 to be exact, just three weeks after the forum's creation.

He even tried to block out the date so the other soys wouldn't see, but anyone with half a brain can search for that post and see when it was written.

https://incels.is/threads/teen-suicide-rate-is-rising-and-the-media-doeesnt-know-why.4779/[FONT]

View attachment 121017

Im not surprised tbh

Cucktears is notoriously known for cherrypicking extreme content as their case and point.

Cherrypicking in general has never been a good trait to possess. Your options can be extremely limited depending on the subject.

It's only natural that you run out of resource,material,content etc etc when running on a self-imposed limitation.

theres like 5 threads on him today....

Could create his own. First become larping "fakecel", and then just naturalise...

Hes been going after gamblers posts, which were like 2 -3 fucking years ago

So he's trawling through the forum to find posts that are more than 18 months old.

What an utterly pathetic waste of space.

It’s really sad that people from IT rarely do their own research they just partot the information a select few users give them

The rope is waiting for him tbh.