Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Braziliansigmas favourite meal

ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
He or her or whatever the fuck it is slurps one of these bad boys down for dinner everyday.

Roastie

Roastie 2

He then finishes off by washing it all down with a pint of soylent whilst picking all of the pieces of beef out of the soybeard.

Isn't that right? you dirty cuck bastard.

Fucking smelly cunt faggot cocksucker should be chopped to pieces bastard motherfucker

sopa de macaco uma delícia

42e

i heard cucktears is going to start making incel trading cards

You forgot the cum mayonnaise

faggots.jpg

When he wants to treat himself

Brazilian Smegma’s favorite frozen food

Attention ALL REDDIT GAMERS , Brazilian Sigma is in great danger, and he needs YOUR help to wipe out all the incel gangs in the Blackpill towers . To do this, he needs a gold SCAR and a couple of soy-jugs. To help him, all he needs is your credit card number , and the three numbers on the back 3️⃣ and the expiration month and date . But you gotta be quick ⚡so that Sigma can secure the reddit gold , and to achieve the epic front page of the internet win good S I R

Last edited:
AttentionALL REDDIT GAMERS , Brazilian Sigma is in great danger, and he needs YOUR help to wipe out all the incel gangs in the Blackpill towers . To do this, he needs a gold SCAR and a couple of soy-jugs. To help him, all he needs is your credit card number , and the three numbers on the back 3️⃣ and the expiration month and date . But you gotta be quick ⚡so that Sigma can secure the reddit gold , and to achieve the epic front page of the internet win good S I R

Sometimes I wonder if he's just an annoying troll or if he really is like that

Heard he be getting sex once every 9 years