Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Braziliansigma spergs out at my thread that exposed him

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

Jfl what a delusional faggot. Hes acting ike it was just some incel trying to make fun of him, but that thread was full of former inceltears mods and members also calling him out for being an obsessive loser that has no life.
Daily reminder sigma, they hate you too:
Screenshot 20200410 154010 Opera

I dare you to post a screenshot of this thread on your sub and let your "friends" see what a bitch you are

I see no point in acknowledging anything said by this cuck. His opinions are pointless and he only posts for attention.

That fucking top commentator should get a beating tbh. They all indirectly or directly threaten incels with bullying til suicide and advocate government persecution which is in motion

I see no point in acknowledging anything said by this cuck. His opinions are pointless and he only posts for attention.

This so much this!!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: But seriously, posting about him is like validating a foid, just stop doing it

i actually feel sorry for sigma.may god have mercy on us

That fucking top commentator should get a beating tbh. They all indirectly or directly threaten incels with bullying til suicide and advocate government persecution which is in motion

Agreed

They should all get beatings. Or get thrown into a C-130 and dropped over an active volcano.

He doesn’t stop
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Keep going, sigma