Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Brazilian soyma is our new patron st

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
The dude is creating more incels than we could every hope @Brazilian Sigma get in here your our new patron saint we will look to you ways to soy max

Woah, woah woah there little feller! You need to take a big 'ole step back and stop with the abuse, BrazilianSigma is a respectable man(?) who wants nothing to do with y'all toxic misogynists, go find someone else to be the "Saint" of your twisted, hateful cult! Yikeserino little bucko! Now I'm off for my daily dose of soylent, seeya later mister!

Woah, woah woah there little feller! You need to take a big 'ole step back and stop with the abuse, BrazilianSigma is a respectable man(?) who wants nothing to do with y'all toxic misogynists, go find someone else to be the "Saint" of your twisted, hateful cult! Yikeserino little bucko! Now I'm off for my daily dose of soylent, seeya later mister!

Nicolas cage

No, he is a cuck

I found out about this site through inceltears