Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brazilian people's logic: " ima fight for gay rights." Meanwhile....

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★

... ridiculous murder rates, extreme poverty and lack of basic sanitation. Those degenerates think it's more important to fight for a faggot's right to take banana up his ass than to fight for what really matters. This is the reasoning of low IQ people. I'm not even going to mention the BS with feminism. Most Brazilian bitches can't even afford decent underwear without having to buy everything in installments (layaway), and yet they think they have the luxury to act like sluts in America and Europe. " Ima fight for my abortion rights". Bitches, you can't even afford a Mcdonald's meal you shouldn't even be having sex in the first place. What a raggedy people, the mutts of South America who are always ready to adopt foreign leftist garbage.

what is NEETbux like in Brazil? How does Braziliansigma get time to post so much if Brazilians struggle to buy food?

nice posts man, maybe you can tell that lgbt coper Indari a thing or two.
I already told you this exact same shit is in eastern europe but i don't have much else to add.

what is NEETbux like in Brazil?

That dude is being supported by someone, probably his parents. I doubt he's financially independent. There are NEETbux for people with mental illnesses, and poor people with children, but the former is hard to get and the latter.. well, I don't think he has children.

Maybe abortion would be a good thing for you guys though. There's no point in increasing your birthrate when you're a country of identity-less mongrels anyway.
From what I've read, a lot of Brazilians are raised in single-mother households so it's not like you are creating stable and functional families.

"Ima fight for my abortion rights". Bitches, you can't even afford a Mcdonald's meal you shouldn't even be having sex in the first place.
That's the mindset of brainwashed sheep. They think they're americans because they see it on facebook and tv, even though they live out of cardboard boxes by the train station.

So many Brazilcels on this forum. Burgerstan is going down the tubes, beyond the point of any hope probably, I was hoping Brazil and other "rising economies" could succeed where we failed, but in order to make it in the globalist world you basically have to destroy yourself.

Brazil is a fucking incredibly low IQ shithole.

Chile is the best Latin American country by a country mile. God Bless Saint Pinochet.

It looks like brazilian people are trying to convince themselves of the idea that they're living in a first world county, despite the fact that brazil is much closer to being a 3rd world country.

I hate this as well, they are always trying to imitate what the developed countries do, even if we have much more serious problems

That’s what happens when people like Smegma are in power.

Brazil is a fucking incredibly low IQ shithole.

Chile is the best Latin American country by a country mile. God Bless Saint Pinochet.
Brazil needs a guy like Pinochet tbh.

Isn't it a legit third world?

Yeah I think the only actual developed countries in South America are Chile, Argentina, and Uruguay.

Generally speaking, the further you go from the Equator, the better it gets (worldwide rule).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back