Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brazilian Normalfag is fucking his sister?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

Pretty sure he fucks her too. Absolute state of 2021, foids and normalfags will fuck their siblings and brag about it.
@Tenshi @Mainländer what the hell is going on in Brazil?

View: https://youtu.be/tNmvJ3XBt4Y

Last edited:
incestmaxxing? :feelsEhh:

attractive brother only :feels:

@Pumkin @LOLI BREEDING @Made in Heaven @Extra-Samsaric thoughts?

I hate this planet so much.
I couldn't even have a sister that would want me even as a sibling or living in the same house as her.

I hate this planet so much.
I couldn't even have a sister that would want me even as a sibling or living in the same house as her.
Legitimately insane how unfair and cursed this world is.

Brazil moment: put his corpse in the trash bag and throw him out.
Screenshot211

E2ef14c72384f51e817fae574dbec0862b78d68d

Unnamed

Every whore wants to fuck Chad, even his own sister can't keep her hands away from him. Meanwhile my sister throws up everytime she sees me.

LMAO. Even their mother is celebrating their relationship :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

i can understand roughly what they're saying. feeling smart already :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

but they dont look like brothers and sisters. one's southern european looking while the "sister" looks quite branca
With her facial type I would say she has more north american traits than european, but who knows. The blue eyes mostly indicate northern european heritage, meanwhile the brother looks mediterranean.
Back in the days women all over the world would drool their lives out for mediterranean women and men.

this is very old, actually it was very badly seen by the peoples here, he should have waited a little longer

I don't like incest tbh though that's probably coz my sister is old and subhuman :feelsmage:

Portuguese is monkey-Spanish.

Brazilian sigma has finally ascended!

No but dedsrs kissing family members on the lips is gross. :feelsugh:

Every whore wants to fuck Chad, even his own sister can't keep her hands away from him. Meanwhile my sister throws up everytime she sees me.
Same

If I was a tall good looking guy with a cute attractive sister I would do the same

Portuguese is monkey-Spanish.
Portuguese mogs spanish to hell and back. It is phonetically richer, pronunciations are more "open", sounds clearer and even some foreigners I met IRL acknowledges it sounds more pleasant.

Last edited:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: @IT what is going on here what sorta bullshit will you spout to avoid the blackpill and be sure to include me in the screenshot:feelsokman::feelscomfy:

Last edited:
@truefaithneworder if you were good looking, this could have been you. Brutally unfair world
Rare based normie
:lul::lul::lul:

........Based? Pussy is pussy :dafuckfeels: