Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brazil its a fucking sexual wasteland.

92 drowsiness?

92 drowsiness?

Veteran
in case any of you believe in your concept that only part of the world is fucked up know that it's everywhere, it's over
I'm 19 years old and I live at the fucking end of the world in the interior of Brazil in a small and rural town here with few inhabitants. and degeneration arrived here a long time ago apparently, since I was 11 the most recurring subject in snacktimes and what I've seen most in all the 3 schools i went to are teenagers making out and talking about sex and what it was like and the next partners they interested in, both men and girls only talk about 3 different subjects sex,politics and normal stupid mainstream media stuff.
For being a loner who has the exact same 2 friends his whole life my life when they moved schools I started to listen to the conversations of both genders, here people lose their virginity at 13-16 years old and that's ok, if you ask someone how many people they kissed that question ,probably the answer is above 20-30 if she is over 15 years old, and even bad looking girls have betas and dozens of comments on their instagram posts and always walk around with a satellite around them a, in my class last year there were 2 pregnant girls and one who was taking her 2 year-old son to school, marriages in my country has an average lifespan of 8-15 years most people here has divorced parents, globalization is so fucked up that it has become common to have women with dyed hair here in a city with less than 40 thousand inhabitants in the wasteland of BRAZIL, if so far the degeneration is so high and egirls is a common in the middle of nowhere here that can only mean that in fact it is over, and if telegony is real it is too late to repair the damage. we're fucked. my apologies if the english is bad.

I think you reposted by accident. :lul:

I would not blame you going ER in such a place. (in video game)

Brazil is a degenerate nation, they had no puritans to enforce a purity culture like we have in America.

Read Albion’s seed