Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BrainletSoyma showing us once again he is incapable of basic reading comprehension.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26242
  • Start date
Deleted member 26242

Deleted member 26242

5'5 Black Fugly Truecel - Radicalized Misogynist
-
So yesterday, I made a post regarding that incels should get legal firearms for the purpose of protecting yourself or others.

Long story short, BrainletSoyma saw "gun" and "high school" in the same post and just rolled with it. :feelsseriously: But then again, that's my fault for overestimating the intelligence levels of IT cucks. Just like that IT infiltrator from last night trying to make us look bad. :feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ijqz7i/incel_wishing_he_could_legally_carry_a_gun_when/

Last edited:
Do you guys actually browse IT just to see if they've reposted your shit? No hate just curious

But yeah they're retarded or purposely try to spin whatever they can in the worst possible ways

Why do you care? Seriously? Why does it bother you that people with 60 IQ are attempting to shit on you?
Lion

Do you guys actually browse IT just to see if they've reposted your shit? No hate just curious
Sometimes I do. I don't post stuff here to bait people. But I do have a tendency to check if they intentionally twist what I say into something completely different. Literally, if it was any other group, I'd also preach for them to practice their 2nd amendment rights. Guess it's only a issue if it's incels lol.

But yeah they're retarded or purposely try to spin whatever they can in the worst possible ways
In before OP is Smegma alt account

In before OP is Smegma alt account
LDAR is a better option than to be someone who moderates a sub who's sole purpose is to mock and harass lonely virgin. :feelskek: :feelsrope:

They simply can't read.
4a5

I do, sadly have only been posted once on there I think.

He can’t even read. The title literally said for self defense.

I wish I could carry a gun with me

Why do you care? Seriously? Why does it bother you that people with 60 IQ are attempting to shit on you?
View attachment 330337
Based quote from me.

BrazilianSigma is genuinely fucking bizarre, we don't have anyone here that weird. I would be willing to bet money that he actually has severe autism, not insulting autists but he has literally been "monitoring" incel forums all day every day for several years now.
FOR FREE.

If we defend ourselves, they will see it as "being dangerous"
If we look at them, they will see it as "rape"
If we go out, they will see it as "malicious intent"
If we speak, they will see it as "hate speech"
If we breath, they will see it as taking their oxygen

You just can't win as an ugly male in today's soyciety