Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brainless ITcels don't even screenshot @ordinaryotaku's full post exposing the cheating whore

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
avg IT moment

did you know that this post was from @mistersinister

LMAO it's true

"At least these sub6s are willing to self improve" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Not only is "at least he self improved" an absolutely hilarious hill to die on in this scenario, I like how that Soydditor purposely cut it off so no one can see the evidence at hand, so he's having the readers infer on what it could be that I actually posted. What's even funnier is that I noticed a different Soydditor on IT did the exact same thing on one of my posts that same day to frame my original reply in a different context:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qrik75/weve_been_found_out_so_which_one_are_you_angry_at/

I try to bring up logical facts and hard evidence, and they don't like it so they cut off the post.

You can't spell SHITE without IT :feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back