Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL braincels rated pewdiepie 9/10

You're overating because he is nerdic but his facial features are very average.
Being Nordic makes his flaws irrelevent, at least in this part if the world.

He is a bit awkward. Had he not met marzia and stayed with her, he would have difficulties with women (if we ignore his fame completely)
A wop, pure coincidence. Nords are rated highly by non nords

Jfl at using shitty photos of him to say he's ugly. Use a pic where he's posing, like you do for Nick Squintman.

Pewds is proof that if you're at least a Chadlite, you can act gay as fuck and still be considered attractive. His fucking voice is cancer, although I like the way he trolls feminists nowadays.
Lmao too true.

they're not wrong tbh. he's a handsome guy

Some of you saying hes less than 6/10 cant rate for shit.

>rating PewDiePie anything higher than a 5.5

PHXVQfe.gif

PHXVQfe.gif

PHXVQfe.gif

PHXVQfe.gif
If this guy
images

Is a 5/10 then i'm no higher than 2 at best and will be literal and solid 0 when i go bald. Bro you rate WAY too low. You rate literal mm's as 6's and chico as a weak 7 like wtf ?? You have INSANE standards and that's why i think you're like 5/10 IRL but you just rate yourself as retardedly as you rate others.

i think he's a strong 6.5-7

good looking for sure and very NT personality, he can EASILY get girls

If this guy
images

Is a 5/10 then i'm no higher than 2 at best and will be literal and solid 0 when i go bald. Bro you rate WAY too low. You rate literal mm's as 6's and chico as a weak 7 like wtf ?? You have INSANE standards and that's why i think you're like 5/10 IRL but you just rate yourself as retardedly as you rate others.

pewd is balding, short, pencil neck, and is late 20s oldcel

it only takes 1 flaw to destroy you as a man and he has plenty

i

Fucking swedish chads. Nordic people are like the most beautiful on the planet.

>tfw you will never have a blonde nerdic wife that will cook and clean for you

Fucking swedish chads. Nordic people are like the most beautiful on the planet.

>tfw you will never have a blonde nerdic wife that will cook and clean for you
Nordic are subhumans, I don't know if you are smoking crack or not

he is a government plant to socially condition us. hint, he likes penises.

all youtube stars are sanctioned enterprises to further their social engineering programs.

I have 400+ videos and 27 subs. I will never be allowed out of my box. or have a gf

Jfl if you think Nordics are the most beautiful people on the planet
Not the most beautiful, but not even close to subhuman either.

If this guy
images

He has no facial harmony, his head is long and he has a shitty beard. His eye area saves him. A 5/10 is still somewhat above average though. You two are the same in my book. I'm definitely not a 5/10, if I were a 5/10 then I would just get ignored by women instead of avoided.

I see what average looks like around here with all races and pewdiepie is above them in looks.

Stop sucking off Brad Pitt, he has won this award multiple times but he has declined.
Still very inaccurate he mogs them all. Brad is the ultimate Chad