Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bragpost: Mogged a curry on the train so hard

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
I (5'5 fatcel) was on the train and this 7/10 5'4 noodle (15-16) was standing at a corner. Then a 5'5 darkskin curly haired curry student (around 17 years old) got on and started leaning towards noodlefoid and nearly touched her when the train suddenly jerked (low inhib currycel :feelsdevil:) I could see the shock in her face and she quickly ran over next to me :chad:. But after seeing how fat and short I am on closer look she moved away :feelsrope:
Moral of the story: If your a short curry with curly hair + dark skin you cant win against your looksmatch male rice in riceland. Brutal currypill :dafuckfeels:

reminds me of this time when I looked up after walking and looking down and a random middle age woman made a disgusted look on her face as though I ruined her day just accidentally looking at her.

reminds me of this time when I looked up after walking and looking down and a random middle age woman made a disgusted look on her face as though I ruined her day just accidentally looking at her.
Curries can only win if 5'10 + and at least 6/10 face and may get a foid who wants to season her fesikh with some curry sauce

Curries can only win if 5'10 + and at least 6/10 face and may get a foid who wants to season her fesikh with some curry sauce
foids would rather flirt with a Chad that's straight up a gay school shooter not interested in them, and speaks a different language, than a 5/10 guy that is putting max effort, takes showers, and has a Golden retriever personality.

I (5'5 fatcel) was on the train and this 7/10 5'4 noodle (15-16) was standing at a corner. Then a 5'5 darkskin curly haired curry student (around 17 years old) got on and started leaning towards noodlefoid and nearly touched her when the train suddenly jerked (low inhib currycel :feelsdevil:) I could see the shock in her face and she quickly ran over next to me :chad:. But after seeing how fat and short I am on closer look she moved away :feelsrope:
Moral of the story: If your a short curry with curly hair + dark skin you cant win against your looksmatch male rice in riceland. Brutal currypill :dafuckfeels:

lol he probably looked bad, noodlewhore do get slain here by chadpreets or even high tier currys
although I have never seen a dark skinned curry with a noodle whore although

I thank Allah everyday I'm not Indian

Just looking at foids is enough to piss them off. Just can't win no matter how many times you shower, cut your hair or lift literal houses. If your genetics have failed you, you are considered literal trash that disgusts foids.

Just looking at foids is enough to piss them off. Just can't win no matter how many times you shower, cut your hair or lift literal houses. If your genetics have failed you, you are considered literal trash that disgusts foids.
its because we are ethnic and short

Noodlewhores are Whites-only, she was scared of you not being White. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Noodlewhores are Whites-only, she was scared of you not being White. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
No, I dont live in the west my country is mostly rice and some curry. People here are rich so JBWmaxxers cant pull their green card game here. The only jbwcels I see are old fat bald men with their sub 3 noodle toilets even I dont want to touch :lul:

No, I dont live in the west my country is mostly rice and some curry. People here are rich so JBWmaxxers cant pull their green card game here. The only jbwcels I see are old fat bald men with their sub 3 noodle toilets even I dont want to touch :lul:
Singapore?

Over for currycels, we can’t mog anyone

Over for currycels, we can’t mog anyone
If your 5'9 + you can easily mog any rice shorter than you. But you wont win against your looksmatch/heightmatch male rice :feelshaha:

If your 5'9 + you can easily mog any rice shorter than you. But you wont win against your looksmatch/heightmatch male rice :feelshaha:
Most ricecels are shorter than me but they still mog me

@HighTCurryMale (6' :chad: gymaxxed stylemaxxed) lives here as well and hes trying to find me to fuck my ass so he can ascend :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
:lul::lul::lul:
Just rape dudes Theory

Imagine being so high inhib you care what some random whore your next to on the train looks like

lol he probably looked bad, noodlewhore do get slain here by chadpreets or even high tier currys
although I have never seen a dark skinned curry with a noodle whore although
Yes, he was short and had curly hair and a weird skull shape :feelsUgh:

this also kinda happened to me 3 days ago fr
I was on the top deck of double decker bus and every seat was occupied by 1 person (including me no one was sitting beside me)

Then at the next stop a noodle foid went up and sat beside me instead of the rice males

Chad moment for me