Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bragging about being tradcath seems like a weird cope tbh

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Like bragging about praying the rosary 5 times a day, hanging picture of Jesus and the virgin Mary in your house or not watching modern movies because they're Satanic. Congrats I guess you're as cool as Mexican or Filipina religious grannies kek.

Like bragging about praying the rosary 5 times a day, hanging picture of Jesus and the virgin Mary in your house or not watching modern movies because they're Satanic. Congrats I guess you're as cool as Mexican or Filipina religious grannies kek.
But when Muslims do it it's OK I guess?

Based grannies. XD

Atheist since adolescence.

in jizzlam you pray 5 times a 24hr period[not day because they sleep pray]. modernmovies have some prog social engineering incase you haven't noticed

in jizzlam you pray 5 times a 24hr period[not day because they sleep pray]. modernmovies have some prog social engineering incase you haven't noticed
I don't like Islam either tbh probably I dislike it more than Christianity because except for the annoying larpers most Christians kept it to themselves and don't bother. While Muslims would be happy to cut your throat for being an infidel if there were no legal repercusions kek.

In general I don't like religion very much except as a subject of study because I think it's interesting. Btw militant atheists who won't shut up about god not being real and worshipping science are very annoying too.

jizzlam is crazy. chr is bs and is dying out in rich nations. the atheists are gonna be here to stay, though they may die and people will just not care about religion or there will be new folk religions

idc about religious bs
all religion has done is slow down advancement of technology and science and start countless of pointless wars

I can’t help but feel like some of these people are LARPing and don’t really believe in God and The Bible like people did back in the day. They just want to be contrarians because atheism has been growing in the west and created a lack of deep meaning for a lot of people.

It only makes sense if you also cultmaxx with your fellow bros and foids

I can’t help but feel like some of these people are LARPing and don’t really believe in God and The Bible like people did back in the day. They just want to be contrarians because atheism has been growing in the west and created a lack of deep meaning for a lot of people.
Yeah wouldn't be surprised if they were the edgy atheist type in the past decade because that was the cool thing back then.