Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brad pitts brother, imagine getting mogged this bad by your own brother!

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
article-2167818-13E5C8AC000005DC-440_306x362.jpg

There is no way his wife doesn't cuck him for Brad on the regular lmao

I am truly sorry for any fellow incels with Chad or Stacy or even normie siblings, in my opinion you guys have it the hardest, stay strong my brethren!

RE: Brad pitts brother, lmao imagines getting mogged this bad by your own brother

In comparison, Toni Mahfud mogs his brother hard. At least Brad's brother isn't incel-tier.

ZXFSaiw.jpg

RE: Brad pitts brother, lmao imagines getting mogged this bad by your own brother

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
In comparison, Toni Mahfud mogs his brother hard. At least Brad's brother isn't incel-tier.

ZXFSaiw.jpg

Life and Death side by side

RE: Brad pitts brother, imagines getting mogged this bad by your own brother!

iiiTeMpeR said:
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
ZXFSaiw.jpg
Life and Death side by side

There's some hope for his bro, he could lose weight, get a better haircut, clean up his acne, get rid of the glasses... he could be a normie is what I'm saying. Besides, Toni himself had plastic surgery or even surgeries done. He also heavily edits his photos to make his eyes look more blue. He's looksmaxxing hard everyday.

It's crazy how similar they look but Brad is still much better looking. It really is a matter of millimeters.

Enigmatic93 said:
It's crazy how similar they look but Brad is still much better looking. It really is a matter of millimeters.

Yep, Brad has giga-chad bone structure, his brother is a normie but looks incel compared to giga-chad-brad lol

iiiTeMpeR said:
Yep, Brad has giga-chad bone structure, his brother is a normie but looks incel compared to giga-chad-brad lol

Brad lucked out getting a few millimeters of bone in the right places. Genetic recombination is a bitch.

jfl at life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back