Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Br☠tal Teen love 4chan thread

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
1587882200104.jpg

I'm sorry but...
Didntread

Most stories on 4chan are LARPs.

How did he stand talking to her tbh? 25iq typing skills.

4chan = larp and also gay
wait that wasnt a fucking larp that guy was pussy and dint go er on the foid and guys

Last edited:
What a fucking retard tbh. He should have stopped talking to her as soon as middle school hit jfl. He took the childhood friendship for granted, then turned into a whiteknighted cuck because of it. The foid didn't do anything particularly wrong tbh, he was basically asking for her to bully him because he was litteraly stalking her.

What a fucking retard tbh. He should have stopped talking to her as soon as middle school hit jfl. He took the childhood friendship for granted, then turned into a whiteknighted cuck because of it. The foid didn't do anything particularly wrong tbh, he was basically asking for her to bully him because he was litteraly stalking her.
if i were him i would've gone er ngldedsrs xD

How is he posting in october if he killed himself in july?

This just goes to show you cant use pity to lose your V card. Foids do sympathize, but only with chads.

Jeremy Meeks gets out of prison : Give him a chance, we all make mistakes

Meanwhile fatcel Brandon gets told to kill himself. JFL

wait that wasnt a fucking larp that guy was pussy and dint go er on the foid and guys

If real, 100% there are always othER options I'd pick instead of suicide in his place.

He was delusional though, she mogs him so hard.

Last edited:

True, sounds like a larp. I would have gone full CHO on the entire school (in minecraft ofc).

Lots of words

Are you retarded? She looks average at best. And on top of that, the buepilled fkin idiot was fat. He could have spent all that time losing weight.

Didn't say she was Stacy, but he's a fat neckbeard. Also doesn't even have the small statusmaxx of having friends. Are you? He had 0 chance stalking her and getting fat in the meantime.

The teen love pill is absolutely brutal. It hurts more than every other blackpill combined

Shit like this is why I refuse to rope without CHOosing anothER way. I also feel good that I never had a real oneitis before in my life. Too bitter for that.

tbh it def feels like a larp

Last edited:
Lots of words

TLDR : Bluepilled moron kills himself due to child hood oneitis. Oneitis calls him a loser.
Didn't say she was Stacy, but he's a fat neckbeard. Also doesn't even have the small statusmaxx of having friends. Are you? He had 0 chance stalking her and getting fat in the meantime.

They might be pretty looks matched if he had lost weight.

Last edited:
I've read stories like this a million times and nearly was a part of one myself. It's such a cliche really. There's no reason to think that it's larp. Life is brutal.

What a fuckin moron

Imagine killing yourself over some slut

she deserves violent things for her cruelty.

Thank god im Dyslectic and physically not able to read this much text

That hurt to read. He should have just given up on her the moment she started to change. When a foid starts to give into her whore nature there is no recovery.

Sending it to my lawyer to read it for me.

This is more than likely fake and this guy says he turned down 12 girls. But if this is true then this is why I think teen love is a cope.

JFL at cuckchan.

What a fuckin moron

Imagine killing yourself over some slut
That's what happen when someone is bluepilled to the core and also has peak autism. Also that slut deserve inhuman things done in gta 5 on ps4