Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BP cuck is happy that got to pay m'lady's dinner, thinks she'll be his gf jfl

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
It's over for simps.

It's over for simps.
tbh
"So there’s this girl in my political science class who I’ve seen around campus a few times. We had said hi once or twice, but not much beyond that."
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I knew it was over when he said he is into digital art :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Also in the first sentence. If the only relationship you have sith a girl is saying hi its over. If she is ever interested in you she would want to hang out more :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I knew it was over when he said he is into digital art :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Also in the first sentence. If the only relationship you have sith a girl is saying hi its over. If she is ever interested in you she would want to hang out more :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Yep, over for hicels:feelshaha:

typical normscum reddit post

Reddit gonna Reddit

Check it out, have a laugh at this pathetic cuck :feelshaha:

It's over for simps.

tbh
"So there’s this girl in my political science class who I’ve seen around campus a few times. We had said hi once or twice, but not much beyond that."
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Yep, over for hicels:feelshaha:

typical normscum reddit post
And she was gay, Fucking kekfuel

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/socialskills/comments/qxu2kg/got_rejected_for_the_first_timebut_theres_a/

When I read this post yesterday it came to my mind that she is going to reject him and say that she is gay cause i saw literally hundereds of similar posts like that on reddit and she always ends up being gay and low and behold this post today to confirmed it :feelsautistic:

When I read this post yesterday it came to my mind that she is going to reject him and say that she is gay cause i saw literally hundereds of similar posts like that on reddit and she always ends up being gay and low and behold this post today to confirmed it :feelsautistic:
Yep, that's literally like a science law :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Another cuck getting date raped

can't believe m'lady dropped the "i'm gay" nuke, i would have guessed "i have a boyfriend"

If you can talk to a female for 40min theres something wrong with you as a man. Women have absolutely nothing of important to share, only makeup, health and yoga, chad dick, astrology, travelling etc.

Another cuck getting date raped
Later on she will probably get him #MeToo'd :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
If you can talk to a female for 40min theres something wrong with you as a man. Women have absolutely nothing of important to share, only makeup, health and yoga, chad dick, astrology, travelling etc.
Braindead, i would LOVE talking with a female i'm attracted to IF she's attracted to me too. I will try to get her into the correct ideology and it would be very easy having in mind that they copy their current partners' views and ideas.:feelsokman:

Last edited:
the real incel is the one where girls dont even say hi

a girl saying hi to an incel is like him getting to second base

the real incel is the one where girls dont even say hi

a girl saying hi to an incel is like him getting to second base
No they do to incels. Trucels on the other hand

No they do to incels. Trucels on the other hand
if you are incel you are by definition ostracized by the community AT LARGE DUE TO LOOKISM FAILO

About 33% of male population isincel so i dont think so.
your a newcel you dont fully understand blackpill
go back to the wiki and reread the central tennants of the blackpill

just because a man doesnt have sex often this is not incel
you have to have tried everything for years and still not get any attention sex or positive non verbal communication, THEN YOU ARE INCEL

OTHERWISE YOU ARE FAKECEL herr derr cry baby im not chad not every girl is talking or looking at me or volcel

your a newcel you dont fully understand blackpill
go back to the wiki and reread the central tennants of the blackpill

just because a man doesnt have sex often this is not incel
you have to have tried everything for years and still not get any attention sex or positive non verbal communication, THEN YOU ARE INCEL

OTHERWISE YOU ARE FAKECEL herr derr cry baby im not chad not every girl is talking or looking at me or volcel
You really think i am a newcel? :lul:
And no nigga. Incel is someone who cant get in a relationship. Truecel is something else.

You really think i am a newcel? :lul:
And no nigga. Incel is someone who cant get in a relationship. Truecel is something else.
joined Nov 18, 2021

your a fucking clown

talking utter hocum

truecel is 1/10 dudes who are literally deformed

incel is sub 4/10 who everyone even men shit on due to low social status

by definition you are talking about normans as they will get neutral to sometimes positive interactions

remember all women want chad dumbass, even normans are getting rekked in the dating market, women think they are better than getting with 4-6/10 dudes, they are chad chasing whores, they ghost even normans lower tier normies to the moon chasing chad.

this herrr derr 33% of men stat encapsulates
sub 2/10 men
sub4/10 men
even sub 4-5.5/10 men

normies are now becoming invisible to these chad chasing whores do you llive in the ppast does instagram, whoreflix, tinder exist in your world

Last edited:
joined Nov 18, 2021

your a fucking clown

talking utter hocum

truecel is 1/10 dudes who are literally deformed

incel is sub 4/10 who everyone even men shit on due to low social status

by definition you are talking about normans as they will get neutral to sometimes positive interactions

remember all women want chad dumbass, even normans are getting rekked in the dating market, women think they are better than getting with 4-6/10 dudes, they are chad chasing whores, they ghost even normans lower tier normies to the moon chasing chad
Thats literally what i said. Women want Chad only so a huge percentage of the population is incel and the percentage of social outcasts is low compared to inceldom's. Thus social outcasts are truecels. And everyone from 5/10 and below will either experience perma inceldom or suffer inceldom until he lucks out and betabuxxs.
Now ill ask you again. Do you really believe i am a newcel? :feelshmm:
Also stop being so triggered you sperg :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Thats literally what i said. Women want Chad only so a huge percentage of the population is incel and the percentage of social outcasts is low compared to inceldom's. Thus social outcasts are truecels. And everyone from 5/10 and below will either experience perma inceldom or suffer inceldom until he lucks out and betabuxxs.
Now ill ask you again. Do you really believe i am a newcel? :feelshmm:
Also stop being so triggered you sperg :lul::lul::lul::lul:
no you have used your sperg definitions in the wrong context

you have caste the social outcasts as the wrong group
what so all outcasts are 1/10 truecels this is insane
due to lookism every guy gets shit on if 4/10 looks.

so by your definition anybody over truecel looks has an active social life and is the life and soul of the party with a big friendship group, what a 3/10 guy has this

your just talking crap and ill just keep hammering you until you stop talking shit

no you have used your sperg definitions in the wrong context

you have caste the social outcasts as the wrong group
what so all outcasts are 1/10 truecels this is insane
due to lookism every guy gets shit on if 4/10 looks.

so by your definition anybody over truecel looks has an active social life and is the life and soul of the party with a big friendship group, what a 3/10 guy has this

your just talking crap and ill just keep hammering you until you stop talking shit
Most social outcasts are around the truecel looks margin. If you are a social outcast at 4/10 its legit your fault, you are a failed normie. Getting in a relationship on the other hand you need to be 7/10 with a redeeming quality or 8/10 or nothing.
"We remained friends" :soy::bluepill:

What a fucking retard, someone, one of you idiot reddit lurkers get on there and blackpill this poor fool so he doesn't waste any more time and money orbiting that lying worthless bitch
Last time a whore i talked to said she was gay i said "emchi nik rebek" which translates to go fuck your god which is the worst thing you can say in sandland, followed by telling her that her people shouldnt and doesnt exist and they are all bored whores who couldnt find and get with Chad and ghosted her.

Last edited:
That very evening after dinner she went to chad for unprotected bdsm sex

what people dont get on here is this incel name, although it is for celibacy relates to how men treat you as well socially.
If you are 4-5/10 or below nowadays, you are fucked not only sexually as women shit on you but men are becoming feminised and lookist even more and will shit on you socially
This pathetic base and baseless craze of social media means, everyone who does not "look good" is also fucked socially, by exclusion, by men also.
This is the part i detest the most the back biting between men based on looks, with absolutely no gain for either party.

so the phrase should actually be
involuntarily socially and sexually celibate
ISScel

what people dont get on here is this incel name, although it is for celibacy relates to how men treat you as well socially.
If you are 4-5/10 or below nowadays, you are fucked not only sexually as women shit on you but men are becoming feminised and lookist even more and will shit on you socially
This pathetic base and baseless craze of social media means, everyone who does not "look good" is also fucked socially, by exclusion, by men also.
This is the part i detest the most the back biting between men based on looks, with absolutely no gain for either party.

so the phrase should actually be
involuntarily socially and sexually celibate
ISScel
It's not all about sex jfl. That's what a lot of auties here can't/don't wish to realize. I just want a loving partner. I want to love someone who loves me back romantically

in fact as usual the only person to gain through loss of productivity is again chad, so circa 85% of men lose for the top 15% to collect all social gains, but the 85% are too dumb and self interested to work out the trap they are in.

View attachment 535391
can't believe m'lady dropped the "i'm gay" nuke, i would have guessed "i have a boyfriend"
Lesbianism is on the rise. Many foids are sexually attracted to each other, so basically, many of them are at least bisexuals and/or chadsexuals.

Some of them rather become lesbians than settle down/date with a lower-tier male. Foids high standards seem to apply only to men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back