Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

boys who got bullied produced more testosterone than their non bullied counterparts

S

Shocker

Greycel
★★
This study examined testosterone levels in relation to peer victimization (bullying) in a sample of 151 boys and girls aged 12-13. Statistically controlling for age and pubertal status, results indicated that on average verbally bullied girls produced less testosterone and verbally bullied boys produced more testosterone than their nonbullied counterparts.

Well isn't that a @Shocker

I guess it's the rage and vengeance fantasies that prepare the bullied males for war against their bullies, so T levels arise.

I should be high T then

Just get bullied till you become gigachad theory

Explains why I’m high T tbh

I guess it's the rage and vengeance fantasies that prepare the bullied males for war against their bullies, so T levels arise.
tbh

Day of Retribution T-boost

So bullied boys are more likely to be balding as adults yet non victims will keep their hair?

I wish I were a high T chad

So bullied boys are more likely to be balding as adults yet non victims will keep their hair?
Pretty sure increase in DHT causes balding, also only if you're prone to it somewhere in your genetics.

High T doesn't necessarily mean hair loss.

Pretty sure increase in DHT causes balding, also only if you're prone to it somewhere in your genetics.

Wasn't it proven that baldness in men comes from the grandfather on mother's side & in women it would be the grandfather on father's side?

Wasn't it proven that baldness in men comes from the grandfather on mother's side & in women it would be the grandfather on father's side?
I didnt know that tbh. Balding is still a grey area on what causes it for sure, which is probably why there isn't a cure yet.

I didnt know that tbh. Balding is still a grey area on what causes it for sure, which is probably why there isn't a cure yet.
No cure as it affects men in the main so no shits given, women can wig it up or weave yet a guy is a joke.

That must be why I am so hairy and constantly horny

I feel like bullying has toughened me up but there b more way more downsides than upsides

Might explain the different between incels and soy boys.

if that's true i wont be bald until im like 70 hahahahahah

Glad to see someone who knows their stuff.

i was bullied during my education years and im randomly angry and tense all the time now :feelsree:

...No? Nothing was proven about MPB, it's still a mystery. And my grandfather on mother's side had normal hair in his 100s and I'm balding since 20.

Same thing with animals kept together. They get mad and produce hormones.

study might hold some validity,you hormones are pumping because you are endangered,the organism sensing trouble and trying to "compensate"

I only read the abstract, but just from that:

The study only had 150 participants, of which only half would presumably be male, which is quite a small sample.

I seriously doubt the ability of kids to be 100% transparent about things like this, and I'd imagine the only thing the researchers had to go off was what the kids told them.

The kids were only 12/13, some kids may be ridiculed, especially boys, when they start going through puberty because they look 'different' and they might mistake that as bullying, or it may actually be bullying.

In social dynamics, where things like testosterone are the drivers of aggressive behaviour and masculine traits, I find it difficult to imagine the norm being lower testosterone children bullying higher testosterone children, even if that sometimes occurs.

BEING constantly bullied made me grow to 6' and made my square jaw.

But it didn't remove my need for glasses so now im the hulk - with glasses.